Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultrasonic vs Masked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it when I used Ultrasonic track whilst I sleep, it makes me so much more tired when compared to listening to the masked track?

Also I dream more and my dreams are more vivid with the masked track.

Why is this? What's going on?

There is definitely a difference in the tracks for me, so I am wonder what is best?
(06-17-2015, 10:53 PM)Soaring Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it when I used Ultrasonic track whilst I sleep, it makes me so much more tired when compared to listening to the masked track?

Also I dream more and my dreams are more vivid with the masked track.

Why is this? What's going on?

There is definitely a difference in the tracks for me, so I am wonder what is best?

There's a theory that the ultrasonic hits higher up in the subconscious, below the conscious. It's louder, and can yield bigger/quicker results, but the volume of it may be the reason for the tiredness you feel.

With masked, the subliminal audio is quieter and masked, maskeds hit deeper in the subconscious. Maybe with the volume being lower it doesn't make you as tired.

Shannon has also talked about some people who if they have the volume too loud, or are using ultrasonics, their mind may not like it and feel threatened "being told what to do". In such a case, maskeds or a lower ultrasonic volume have proven to be effective.

Both formats have the exact SAME subliminal audio. So there is no definitive "better" version. It's more of, what is better to YOU.

I hope you have a clearer understanding now!