Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does X25 exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read in an older post about X124 where Shannon mentioned X24 was for younger women and X25 was for older women, and I see on the purchase page for X24 the same sort of information. My girlfriend is 36 and I'd like to try out X25, but I can't find it anywhere. Does it not exist any more? Has something else replaced it?
You're looking for X32.
Hm. In this thread post #5, Shannon says
(02-12-2013, 01:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am planning to release X24, X25 and X32. They'll be based in masked format so that they can't easily be used as stealth seduction. I have found that these three work really well when used in the right conditions.

And the purchase page for X24 says:
The X24 program is known to positively affect listeners of ages 18 to approximately 35, usually affecting younger better than older. (starting around 27, they start shifting in preference to X25 instead.)

So I am understanding that X25 is or was something different than X32. I'm just trying to figure out if it came out and then ceased to exist, or what the deal is.
X25 exists...as do several other variants of the X series. They weren't released for technical reasons. X24, X32, X124 have been the ones that proved themselves most effective and had the most reliability, and thus have been the only ones released.
To add to what CatMan said, X25 exists. It wasn't released. What you described in your first post is interest in X32.
Isn't X32 more fast and in-your-face sexual, though? She's not a primal, uninhibited sort of girl. She always needs some romancing and coaxing to feel sexual. I was looking for something slow and more natural like X24 sounded like it is supposed to be, but now I'm afraid she's too old for it.
Thanks, 4K. It sounds like X24 might just be what I want. The age range stuff threw me off. Sounds like it's more of a personality thing. X32 for sexually mature women who like to be told what to do, X24 for women who need an emotional connection.
As has been said, X25 was built and tested, but for technical reasons, was never made public. The age range is a rule of thumb that was my best understanding at the time, but it is more applicable by personality than age.