Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-10-2015, 05:12 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I'm going to be doing my journal stage by stage instead of daily reports. I feel this way I'm able to get to the point of each stage much faster and all together give how I felt about each stage & perhaps the impacts it's had on me if any. I'm 21 by the way. I've run BIATBW for >100 days prior to starting AM6. Which I felt had some result, both self-effect and on those around me a little. But for 20$, what could I expect. So I invested next on AM6, knowing how extremely well AM6 is for many people.

So I started Stage 1 May 10th last month. Which means completing Stage 1 in a day & starting Stage 2. Let me start by telling how I listen to the subs currently:
Using a pair of Z623 speaker during the day at home if I want to, while ultrasonic plays. Played at my computer. I assumed the headphones with stream were better than speaker with ultrasonic?
Most of the day (~4-6 hours) I use a pair of Sennheiser headphones while listening to the Trickling Stream. Time is usually from lunch to evening I listen. I play games and listen to music most of the time as I listen, so I usually have the audio high enough so it doesn't drown out in the other audio. When my hours are done, I do notice my ears have a slight ringing to them for a few minutes after listening.
Overnight I use a very cheap pair of speaker placed around my bed. They are some 5$ thirdparty brand speaker I got from school for free haha. I've run them through the 20-20 test and it seems to pass alright. I get around 6-7 hours of sleep, so that's 6-7 hours of exposure. I repeat the ultrasonic on my phone to be played.
Yes I've used the subs everyday and night. No breaks. And so that's about 10-13 hours usually I get.

So my opinion of Stage 1.
It went fairly easy I must say. Nothing very significant has happened with myself that I can notice. Not much resistance at all. Night 2 or 3 I tried using the Trickling stream but had a very restless sleep. Took me about 1 or 2 hours to fall asleep finally that night. But besides that one night, the other nights were pretty fine as I used ultrasonic.

There have been a few days, at work namely, that I found myself being a bit more assertive with myself. But I use Pheromones as part of my daily routine (which work haha), so I can't attest 100% of results I get from subs alone. Just yesterday actually I felt there were no social barriers between me and some of the co-workers I never talk with.
I do feel like I've been getting a bit irritated more with my parents, I fight their decisions on me a bit more. Example, how I spend my money.

One thing I definitely noticed was the change of my everyday attitude of having used BIATBW prior to AM6. My more playful and flirty feeling attitude took a stronger, more in-line with myself attitude. I welcome the feeling as it makes me feel that I'm doing more for myself than trying to live up for others around me.

tl;dr
Overall nothing too much yet, but that is to be expected of the first stages. I look forward to Stage 2 & will see you all later in another month to post my Stage 2 review. I'll still lurk around and post here and there on other threads. I may edit this post if I have any more recollection of Stage 1.

hey XyzN, i will be looking Forwards to this Journal because we have a Kind of similar Sub Background ( i used BIABW for 90 days and now i am in my second week of AM6). Just like you no Major Change ( a few things though which i will pu tin my Journal when i finish stage one). i started AM6 this 1 of june. one Major Thing now for me is i am very very tired. last Weekend i could not really stand up from bed, i felt like hit by a truck. did you also have some Feelings of tiredness during this first stage?
let me congratulate you on your journey and i will be looking Forwards to it. all the best
XyzN! I didn't know you were doing AM6!!! I look up to you in a different forum so I'm glad to see you on here. Looking forward to your progress. I just completed AM6 yesterday it's rock solid
Hi Xyzn!

Well, it's important to keep the hours per stage as balanced as possible. So adding hours here and there haphazardly can be detrimental to success. I didn't increase mine more than 15% for the final 3 stages to try to get as solid a foundation for SM3 as I could. I felt that was high enough and any higher would risk imbalancing.

Also, you COULD say that listening through mono is better than nothing, but yes it's about 40% of the strength of normal. If you really wanted to do it during work, I'd recommend a small bluetooth speaker, that would be a stereo option to give you some benefit running the ultrasonic during work.

But again, the hours per stage can't be altered too much after the run has started, you want it as even as possible.

I hope that helps you out!
(07-23-2015, 05:48 PM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. Day ~11 into Stage 3, I'm still very irritable and stunned at how powerful the subs are hitting me. Just at work today I had 2 of my fellow female co-workers tell me why I'm so quiet today. Before starting AM6, I was joking with them quiet often. So I just tell them I'm under some heavy "training" haha nowadays. Stage 3 is hitting me very hard. The hardest so far.
Another tid bit I noticed since starting AM6 (not just Stage 3). A buddy co-worker of mine I always share laughs with, mutual respect for each other...the two of us seem to of distanced from each other sadly. We're buddies, but since I started Am6 he seems to of drifted away from our fun jokes and stuff we'd do at work. Obviously the answer here is me...I know when he'd tell me a joke here or there, I wouldn't be as ecstatic as I used to be before AM6. Seriously we used to be two of the class clowns at work...now it just seems like we're regular co-workers almost. He himself is very still Class clown like, but he has his life straight, so I consider him a well respected Alpha by my standards. So I guess I'm just becoming more mature at work is what I gather from this. Stage 3 really feels to be emphasizing this.
Interesting day I had today. I was very quiet for most the day, but it didn't really phase me how quiet I was being today. Like I didn't care. All my head was focused on was some chores & life responsibilities I still have yet to finish.

Seriously, this is all it is so far into Stage 3...constant reminders of things I have to do in my life, it makes me VERY irritated at work since there's no way I can avoid these thoughts. At my house I'm able to get on my P.C. and avoid these thoughts (like I've been doing most my life heh).
But I welcome these thoughts, even with how pushing & rough they seem to be. Because they are very important things to do in life & I realize now in Stage 3 just how important they really are & that it's time to finally come around doing them.

On the better flipside, I've actually found myself volunteering a bit more for tasks no one else wants to do, both at work and my house. "Who wants to go get the ladder from the back of the store?"
"sure" I'd say and I'd just walk out with almost 0 thought. Compared to in the past where I really wouldn't want to.
I'm just in general beginning to do stuff/say things, without giving it too much thought like some weirdo/beta would do. A nice piece of change in my life. Smile
Sounds to me like you are rapidly becoming less alpha, and turning into a boring working stiff instead. Workaholic does not equal alpha at all. Not even close. I don't like posting on this forum anymore, but I have been really thinking about buying this sub soon a few stages at a time so I'm grateful for your honest, detailed reviews of your progress. The more journals I'm reading the more I'm thinking my view of an alpha is like the complete opposite of what this program is doing to people. Haven't read much though. There's a lot of journals and they're all super long. I like the sales page, but I don't like what I'm reading here. You're definitely moving backwards unless boring, serious, work fiend is your view of an alpha male. I'm starting to think LTU would be a better alpha male program. I'm going to do ltu or am6. I want am6 more, but I haven't read a single journal that made me want it yet. Sales page sounds bomb, but people's real life results don't. I'm just starting in the journals though, I've read them all for LTU and it seems like a perfect alpha male program even though that's not what it was intended for. Hopefully later stages smooth you out and you're not so serious and focused. It's like the super busy serious boring ceo alpha that has everything but has nothing at the same time, that's just how it seems to me now, but I'm off to read more journals. Even though you're content, I hope you get your fun loving social care free personality back.
It will smoothen out eventually. And a workaholic does not make you any less Alpha. Alpha comes in all shapes/forms and in fact it's very Alpha to value what you do / work hard with what you're passionate about.
Lord Justin knows what he's talking about.
(07-24-2015, 04:15 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2015, 01:49 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like you are rapidly becoming less alpha, and turning into a boring working stiff instead. Workaholic does not equal alpha at all.

In some ways it does feel like that I suppose. It's not all bad though as I hinted at the end. It's (so far) made me more independent than I was before, something I wasn't so good at being before. I'll keep you guys updated for sure don't worry. i still have high hopes. Smile
Afterall how am I supposed to get women and more friends when I can barely even get my own life in order. That's what I feel it's doing right now, helping me get my own life's responsibilities back on track before putting anyone else on.
Stage 3 is probably just the blunt of it as you said. Later stages hopefully likely smoothen that mindset I have right now.

Thanks Justin & CatMan for your inputs.

Yea, after going through more journals last night I see the first 3 stages are supposed to mess you up pretty bad. Well maybe not supposed to, but I guess they do. I'm still on the fence between AM6 and LTU but I am leaning more towards AM6. Before I wouldn't consider either because of OGSF, but everyone on here that has done ogsf seems safe and out of prison so I'm opened to it. I just need to cut back on drinking which I have significantly, but that's my main worry. Being blacked out shit faced with no guilt shame or fear could make me do things I regret, but as long as I never get that drunk, there's nothing to worry about.

I found a few people that say AM6 didn't do anything, but for the people who it had an effect on I can't find one that says they aren't grateful for the program. I am only going through 'first time' journals so I can see results from people who are starting fresh and seeing what AM6 does to them.

When going through all the LTU journals and questions people had about it I saw a lot of people saying LTU is in AM6 but I don't see that in the sales page anywhere, do you know if that's true? Or is it said because AM6 focuses on a lot of what LTU does so it's not the LTU script in there, but basically does the same thing plus more?
Pages: 1 2 3 4