Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6. 2nd Time so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have not been doing daily updates as I travel about and its a bit tough but will be putting the odd experience/reflection for anyone that it may help or if anyone can comment on their own experiences.

I just started stage 3 today.

As for stage 2 and the last month...it has been very crazy and I dont know what is because of stage 2 or not.

I live in london and was gaming a few girls I met on tinder. Unfortunately I had to leave for Japan a few days later. Kept in touch with a few of them but one in particular was very solid.

Came back from Japan and was in London for 10 days before I went to Madrid. In those 10 days I met up with this one main girl a few times. Super hot blonde and we hooked up a couple of times.

She had been chasing me since we started talking and even was eager to meet when I got back from madrid. I felt that she was the one I wanted to focus on over all the girls but all of a sudden she became very unresponsive.

Now I don't know if it is stage 2 or a combination of the events but I felt a lot of emotional hurt. I rarely ever think one girl is worth focusing on, plus the entire interaction leading up to her being unresponsive was very solid so there could also be an ego thing.

But I just felt my mind was constantly on her - basically I became a needy little bitch.

A few videos from the sedona method and RSD youtube videos have helped but yeah. That was my current headspace till yesterday. I have no accepted that it is probably not recoverable as my last few exchanges were def needy and as a result scared her AND showed that while I have legit good game...a lot of it is a front and I need a lot of inner game work.

based on that im glad I have done AM6 again. First time I saw little to no change (although I don't doubt that change took place).

So I hope to keep an eye on things.
(06-08-2015, 07:36 AM)Jingo786 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I have not been doing daily updates as I travel about and its a bit tough but will be putting the odd experience/reflection for anyone that it may help or if anyone can comment on their own experiences.

I just started stage 3 today.

As for stage 2 and the last month...it has been very crazy and I dont know what is because of stage 2 or not.

I live in london and was gaming a few girls I met on tinder. Unfortunately I had to leave for Japan a few days later. Kept in touch with a few of them but one in particular was very solid.

Came back from Japan and was in London for 10 days before I went to Madrid. In those 10 days I met up with this one main girl a few times. Super hot blonde and we hooked up a couple of times.

She had been chasing me since we started talking and even was eager to meet when I got back from madrid. I felt that she was the one I wanted to focus on over all the girls but all of a sudden she became very unresponsive.

Now I don't know if it is stage 2 or a combination of the events but I felt a lot of emotional hurt. I rarely ever think one girl is worth focusing on, plus the entire interaction leading up to her being unresponsive was very solid so there could also be an ego thing.

But I just felt my mind was constantly on her - basically I became a needy little bitch.

A few videos from the sedona method and RSD youtube videos have helped but yeah. That was my current headspace till yesterday. I have no accepted that it is probably not recoverable as my last few exchanges were def needy and as a result scared her AND showed that while I have legit good game...a lot of it is a front and I need a lot of inner game work.

based on that im glad I have done AM6 again. First time I saw little to no change (although I don't doubt that change took place).

So I hope to keep an eye on things.

Great progress man! Big Grin Keep us updated. If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by "plus the entire interaction leading up to her being unresponsive was very solid so there could also be an ego thing"?
Thanks man. Appreciated.

My close social circle are dating coaches from one of the leading companies so I know a fair bit about game and have strong text game (at least I like to think so)...this girl in particular was very responsive and I made her orgasm through texting alone (leading her emotions, pacing, NLP type stuff). It had never happened to her before so she was pretty hooked and in my mind I thought she wasn't going anywhere because no one else could do what I did...but alas she still left which resulted in my ego taking a massive hit
One of the first things I ever learned about women... and this is an unbreakable Golden Rule...

You can't fuck a woman into faithfulness.

No matter how good you are at giving her pleasure, in or out of bed, no matter how skilled a lover you are, no matter how many orgasms she has with you and how easily and how quickly, no matter how amazing you are to her that way...

...she will not be faithful because of it.

And the reason is, for every point above a "4" on the looks rating scale, she has a hundred times more guys who will do the same thing for her. Or better. Plus, a lot of the "hotties" are addicted to ego stroking and they're also attention whores. Thank TV, Facebook, Twitter and Disney for that.

So if you want a woman to be faithful, it's not about how good you are in bed. It's about how much she needs you emotionally. The more in love with you she is, the more likely she is to be faithful and focused on you. Get her hopelessly, helplessly, blindly and unbearably in love with you and you will have a faithful female. But it usually lasts for as long as she's in that state. Yes, there are good quality women out there who are exceptions. But the majority of them, especially as you go higher on the looks scale, are only going to be faithful if they're in love with you to the exclusion of others.

I don't advocate manipulating her emotions, just pointing this fact out to you.