Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about ASC 4G,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I am new to the forum and I hope I am posting this question in the right place. I have a copy of ASC 4G...Could I use it in combination with AOS 4G and BATBW 4G? Has anyone on this forum tried this combo? Thanks for your help!Smile
(06-08-2015, 05:55 AM)Elfury Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I am new to the forum and I hope I am posting this question in the right place. I have a copy of ASC 4G...Could I use it in combination with AOS 4G and BATBW 4G? Has anyone on this forum tried this combo? Thanks for your help!Smile

Hey there, and welcome!

1. Since you have ASC 4G you can use it with ONE other 4G subliminal. So you can use ASC 4G + AOS 4G or you can run ASC 4G with BIATBW but you CAN'T use all three at the same time at least not without the risking of getting zero results.

2. I used AOS 3G + ASC 3G way back in the day for a brief period of time. I did feel really good and could feel a huge boost of confidence. I felt a surge of affects from AOS but it was brief. I later dropped AOS and used ASC 4G with Ultra Success 4G for about 4 months (120 days).
(06-08-2015, 07:17 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2015, 05:55 AM)Elfury Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I am new to the forum and I hope I am posting this question in the right place. I have a copy of ASC 4G...Could I use it in combination with AOS 4G and BATBW 4G? Has anyone on this forum tried this combo? Thanks for your help!Smile

Hey there, and welcome!

2. I used AOS 3G + ASC 3G way back in the day for a brief period of time. I did feel really good and could feel a huge boost of confidence. I felt a surge of affects from AOS but it was brief. I later dropped AOS and used ASC 4G with Ultra Success 4G for about 4 months (120 days).

Thanks for your reply...have you tried batbw with asc? would that be a better combo as compared to aos?
I pointed your post out to Ben because I was a little concerned about it. I was also too tired at the time to be sure I would respond appropriately. But if you'd like to buy something in 3G I have to build it in 4G. 3G is deprecated. What was it you were interested in?
How is the 4G version too much?

My archives show that I have only scripts left for 3G.
Wow. Sorry to hear that... I guess it worked too well.