Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Owh! "Great" AM6 Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a biggest trouble ever i got (maybe) .

1. I use my devices (My android and earbud) i tested it and of course it's stereo. I enjoyed my stage 1

2. Starting stage 2 , at day 14 or 15 i stopped using my android. I bought MP3 player and still using my earbud.

The earbud is stereo but the MP3 player is not. I did'nt know it before 'cause i didn't test it.

3. day 19 of stage 3. I've tested my MP3 player and it suprised me, woah this device is not stereo.

What should i do ? Di i have to start all over again ? If yes, it takes a lot of times. But it's okey.

Please help!
Hmm, what kind of MP3 player is it? Are you sure the headphones aren't just dying instead?
By using my android , it's stereo . But it's only one channel when i combine my earbud and MP3 player i bought.
Well, it's been said by Shannon before, that mono is about 40% as effective as stereo. So, this means a rerun is required afterward, as you've missed a lot of the program. For now on, only use the phone and continue on and don't use the mp3 player. Don't stop using the program at all costs, keep going with the phone setup and your headphones.

I was hoping for your sake it was the headphones, but it sounds like you bought a bargain bin mono MP3 player sadly. I didn't know those were even made.

In the future, any time you change ANYTHING about your listening setup, you should be testing it afterward with something like Frequensee for example so you can avoid massive amounts of time and impact being lost by discovering it months afterward.
Ok. It means that i have more then one year to finish the program.

I planned to start another subliminal after AM6 program. But it doesn't matter.
Having a strong foundation in AM is ESSENTIAL to any other programs like the magnets to work properly. If the AM foundation is weak, the other programs won't work as they're supposed to. It's never a waste to do AM6. Shannon recommends 3 runs for most people to have serious long term effects from the program anyway, so don't worry.

Let it be a lesson to always check your equipment, especially when you change something in the routine. It's a shame so many hours are lost. Learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again Smile.