Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU question - is it as powerful?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All I'm new here and have a question

I hope Shannon or anyone with knowledge can answer for me please

The Program called LTU - Life Tune Up has many individual subliminal programs inside it. Such as ASCONFIDENCE and EPRHA.

Is LTU equal to all the individual programs it contains and as powerful to them, or since its got so many inside it is it perhaps not as powerful as using an individual subliminal?

I ask because many great people on this forum have helped me to workout what subliminal I should use first. Some day ASC and some say EPRHA. LTU has these both and some others.

I want success and want to work from the start and focus on creating a strong foundation for my success and for future subliminals. So if using individual subliminals is far better and playing those for 3-9 months each then no matter how much time it takes ill gladly do that.

If however playing LTU is equal to all these subliminals and is just as powerful then ofcourse ill buy and use that

I just need to understand which is more powerful way and most effective way because if these subliminals can help me then I can see a bright optimistic successful future for myself and I hope I can change my life around

if anyone can ask Shannon even I'd appreciate this alot

thank you
(06-06-2015, 06:01 PM)JakeOmani Wrote: [ -> ]Jake, the way you carry yourself is disrespectful to the one's answering your questions in the forum, like myself for instance. I value my time and I value where I put my attention. I've already answered your questions. If you can afford it, get AM6 S7. If not, LTU. If not, ASC. I won't waste my time on you anymore, and anyone who does is simply disrespecting their own selves.

I repeat, make the decision, make the choice and get started! waste no time!

I understand thank you
(06-06-2015, 05:53 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All I'm new here and have a question

The Program called LTU - Life Tune Up has many individual subliminal programs inside it. Such as ASCONFIDENCE and EPRHA.

Is LTU equal to all the individual programs it contains and as powerful to them, or since its got so many inside it is it perhaps not as powerful as using an individual subliminal?

I ask because many great people on this forum have helped me to workout what subliminal I should use first. Some day ASC and some say EPRHA. LTU has these both and some others.

I want success and want to work from the start and focus on creating a strong foundation for my success and for future subliminals. So if using individual subliminals is far better and playing those for 3-9 months each then no matter how much time it takes ill gladly do that.

If however playing LTU is equal to all these subliminals and is just as powerful then ofcourse ill buy and use that

I just need to understand which is more powerful way and most effective way because if these subliminals can help me then I can see a bright optimistic successful future for myself and I hope I can change my life around

thank you

Hi Jake!

I think it's great that you keep asking questions. We are talking here about programming your brain so... heh

If I was in your shoes I would start with EPRHA. It will give you a STRONG fundation for life and for any other sub you are gonna use in the future. I think it's basics. Like you go to school.. you cannot drop primary school and go straight to secondary school, but that's just my point of view. I did EPRHA for more than 200 days and I got awesome results. I'm still to this day manifesting in my life healthy relations with other people..

anyways, I wish you good luck :-)
(06-07-2015, 05:08 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2015, 05:53 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All I'm new here and have a question

thank you

Hi Jake!

I think it's great that you keep asking questions. We are talking here about programming your brain so... heh

If I was in your shoes I would start with EPRHA. It will give you a STRONG fundation for life and for any other sub you are gonna use in the future. I think it's basics. Like you go to school.. you cannot drop primary school and go straight to secondary school, but that's just my point of view. I did EPRHA for more than 200 days and I got awesome results. I'm still to this day manifesting in my life healthy relations with other people..

anyways, I wish you good luck :-)

Pau Ko hey thank you very much Smile

I absolutely agree and this is what I am seeking to do build a strong or the strongest foundation possible

wow more than 200 days that's more than 6months please could you kindly share what you noticed or experienced so I can build my hope with EPRHA tooSmile