Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 32 days or total number of hours is more important?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When doing a multi-stage sub, which option is more preferable?

1) Strictly going for 32 days per stage, as per the instructions. However this way there could be some minor imbalance between the stages. For me (I've been doing it this way), the total number of listened hours per stage is usually somewhere between 400 and 470 hours.

2) Or should I be aiming for let's say ~450 hours per stage (without missed days), and once I reach that, move on to the next stage? Even though it might not be exactly 32 days per stage.

Obviously the best way would be going for 32 days and the same number of hours per day for every stage, but it's very hard to keep that up for 6 months.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm currently in the middle of Stage 3 of WM, and this month I can churn out ~16-18 hours per day, but next month only 12-13 hours per day will be possible. The average of the first 2 stages is 440 hours. So should I simply stop Stage 3 after I've done 440 hours (which will be around day 27), and aim for 440 hours for Stage 4 as well (which would mean going for ~34-37 days)?

Thanks in advance!
From what I understand, the hours the essential to be the same between stages.

But at the same time I've heard "Use the sub daily".

Aim to listen at a rate where you KNOW you can keep it up for each stage. So instead of thinking of it by hours, think of it as in how much time you can do consistently for 6 months every day, with each stage being 32 days. And whatever the number of hours is for the first month, aim to achieve that at the end of the next stage's 32 days.
Do yourself a favour and stop over thinking things. Just follow the instructions and try use the program for around the same amount of time everyday (but don't get too anal about it).
Brother Guybrush I am pleased that you have invested in the subliminals and I can see you are very keen and excited to begin the journey. In my humble opinion aim for 8 hours a day for 32 days as recommended by Dr.Shannon.

If you miss a day please add on 1.5 days additional listening.

Peace