Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using only one headphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If using headphones, will only using one of the headphones reduce the effects of the sub?
Yes, as it's essentially mono and you're missing out on a lot of the repetitions. I think Shannon has said mono is about 40% as effective as using normal stereo headphones.
(06-05-2015, 01:55 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as it's essentially mono and you're missing out on a lot of the repetitions. I think Shannon has said mono is about 40% as effective as using normal stereo headphones.

Oh ok, thanks. That's about all I can do at work next week since I'm sharing my office. Guess 40% of the effects will have to do until after work at night
You could also do ultrasonic on speakers? I'd prefer 100% of the program over 40%. Or find time otherwise to help supplement the loss in hours. Unless you're doing an insane number of hours each day like me, finding some extra time here and there should be doable to at least buffer the decrease. Hope it helps.

Sorry the CL Final was in Germany, but Bayern wasn't in it :/. They won the Bundesliga at least.
Yeah I am trying to do as many hours as I can after seeing your progress with the higher number of hours. The ultrasonic on speakers is what I usually do when I'm in the office by myself and when I'm at home, I just don't want to use that while someone else is in the office.

Tough not having them in that final, but the match was still pretty good.