Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I need help choosing a sub to do next.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since its so hard to pinpoint what we need right at that moment and Indigo has so many offerings I figured I'd mention one single thing that I need to deal with.

I have issue with unhealthy shame. I think at the core sometimes I'm emotionally masochistic if that even makes sense and I will let things or go about things that result in pain that I feel I deserved.

What do you think would be the best sub to serve as to deal with that?
Just from what I've read around the forum, I'd suggest either OGSF (Overcome Guilt Shame and Fear), EPRHA (Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid) OR EPRHA 2.0 which may be released soon. If EPRHA has the original OGSF script in it then there's no reason to not get it. The points will be addressed, but it might be a different script
(06-03-2015, 02:32 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Just from what I've read around the forum, I'd suggest either OGSF (Overcome Guilt Shame and Fear), EPRHA (Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid) OR EPRHA 2.0 which may be released soon. If EPRHA has the original OGSF script in it then there's no reason to not get it. The points will be addressed, but it might be a different script

I think, from what I remember, EHPRA has GSF removal elements, but not the actual program. It's similar to the attempt to remove AA in AM6, it's there, but not the actual program. It's done in a different way to try to address things from a different angle.

EHPRA is still an excellent (and FREE!) program to use regardless. It's included in AM6, and I just finished my AM6 about a month ago, and the EHPRA in it was excellent for removing a lot of garbage.