Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Vicky's AM5 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, I'm new user at here. I'm starting AM5 journey from now onwards. I'll share my experience with main details. Ready to move on.
(06-03-2015, 03:10 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Vicky,

Are you female? Because if you are... AM5 won't have any affect on you.

Just wondering, I know people on this forum can pick any name as their user name. All the Vicky's I have met are female.

That's exactly what I wondered earlier today, I assumed she posted here by mistake instead of the female forum and was actually doing AF, not AM5.

Either way Vicky, welcome to the forum, we're a friendly, motivated bunch. Can't wait to read about your fantastic transformation!
Big Grin that's funny...but I'm male and on road of being an alpha male...
Stage - 1Day -1

I had listen AM more than 10 hours.. While sleeping, I got different kind of dreams. They are not same as usual. I hadn't remember any but know that in dream I act like a dominant person who can handle anything.
I'm working in a company so work for 9 hours at there. While working I behave differently than as usual. I was more talkative than usual. Some people share their cool story with me like they are trying to prove that they are same like me. At my place being social, talk with unknown girls is not common. I feel little different while going to office. I mostly try to check beautiful girls near me and think that I have to talk with this girl or that girl but somehow could not do that but today I don't look for any beautiful girl. I found some girls walking on road but feel anxiety to talk them. Hope that this anxiety gone as soon as possible. That's all what I feel different then usual to share with you all.
Stage-1 Day-2
It was great day. I was so tired when wake up. Feel like need more 4-5 hours sleep but have to go for job so make myself ready. That time I feel that that I have to shave my face and time to buy some new clothes. I was more open to other people in company and straight forward to say my mind. I gave demo presentation but it was no great as I thought because I made some mistake but reviewer was don't find any mistake. He said it was good. Other thing I found that I was so straight forward while talking with my family member and find myself dominant in communication. I openly talk with my college male friends but again talking with unknown girls on street was not done. I know that its so easy to talk with them and I can easily do that but couldn't do that. I was feeling fear. I don't know the root of my fear but I'll do my best to overcome it as soon as possible.
good start Vicky Smile
Stage 1 Day 3
When I wake up I was so tired, I feel that I don't want to come out from bed. While working in company due to tiredness I got some fever so I thought I it's time to get half leave after lunch. When I come back to office I found interviews were held to company so get off from office. What a Luck..I went my sister's friend home where I made some jokes and make environment cool. I was not always very confident to make people laugh by making simple jokes. After that I take some rest else nothing new or unusual happen to share.
Stage 1 Day 4
Yeah..It's Sunday. Here there are very less activities for being social but today, there is a social event to make approaches. People dance on road and do different activities for fun. I thought now the time comes but again did some dance on road with crowd and had some fun but not have enough confidence to approach a girl or group in front of many people. Other time take rest, watch movies at night and eat pizza and day pass without any adventurous activity.
Stage 1 Day 5
Today I started some light exercise with sit ups to make myself fit. At office I was less talkative. At evening I talked for while but I don't feel same mood everytime. My mood or feeling when I feel dominance or great is like trigger which fire anytime. Not sticking with me every time. I think it's just starting of AM so it might be take some time. Come back to home and started journal to record my daily activity. That's it.