Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About AM6`s ultrasonics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I use ultrasonic track on start (first 160 mins) with speakers and than use masked tracks with headphones? Or primal order is necessary and I must first of all use maked tracks and than ultrasonic track?

Also can I use AM6 in this order?;
160 mins ultrasonic track, and 8h masked tracks.

Will it negatively affect AM6 efficiency?
(06-01-2015, 08:47 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use ultrasonic track on start (first 160 mins) with speakers and than use masked tracks with headphones? Or primal order is necessary and I must first of all use maked tracks and than ultrasonic track?

Also can I use AM6 in this order?;
160 mins ultrasonic track, and 8h masked tracks.

Will it negatively affect AM6 efficiency?

You can use either or. You don't have to commit to one. Each of the masked tracks, and the ultrasonic, have the same info in them. However, make SURE your speakers you use to play ultrasonic can actually play ultrasonic with an app on your phone called Frequensee, and make sure the volume is set no higher than -32db at the source. If they can play it, you'll see a spike at 17.5khz on the app, and the speakers should seem completely silent, no crackling or any other sound at all but a high pitched tone if you have very sensitive hearing or are very close to the speaker. Masked tracks are made to be used with all speakers and can be set at whatever volume you feel is comfortable to listen to.

Headphones usage is the most powerful form of listening and is preferred whenever possible. This is true even during sleep with Sleephones, which are incredible for subs and worth the investment. Especially for the wireless version. They really improve the power of subs, converting 8 hours of speaker listening to 8 hours of HEADPHONE listening each day, big difference.
Can I use ultrasonic track with headphones (10 - 30,000 Hz) and cellphone Samsung GT-S5610 effectively? Is ultrasonic track more powerful than masked tracks and can I use it singly (8-12hrs/day)?
(06-02-2015, 10:06 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use ultrasonic track with headphones (10 - 30,000 Hz) and cellphone Samsung GT-S5610 effectively? Is ultrasonic track more powerful than masked tracks and can I use it singly (8-12hrs/day)?

Well, that's hard to know without an actual test with Frequensee to see. You can also download the speaker test sound file from the Subliminal Shop store here: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/ and follow the instructions on the page.

Whether or not which is more powerful is a debate somewhat it seems. It's dependant on the person. Ultrasonics are indeed louder, their subliminal audio isn't masked underneath other noise, so the subliminal audio in ultrasonic is at the same level of the max peaks of the masked. So logic would dictate they're stronger, and I can vouch for that school of thought as I use them exclusively and have had massively successful results. However, some people, have a serious fear of loss of control or have a major aversion to others telling them what to do, even if it's something they WANT to do on many levels. Some have very sensitive hearing and can hear the high pitched whine of ultrasonic and it annoys them. So, in those cases, a quieter, softer style like the masked tracks will be more effective.

The good news is, both masked and ultrasonic have been proven effective and have the exact same subliminal information inside them.

Ultrasonic with headphones is not advised at all due to accidental volume changes making the sub too high in volume causing headaches, nausea, and hearing loss. Or accidental volume changes in reducing the volume too much, making the sub ineffective. Now, full disclosure and honesty as I always do, I use ultrasonic with headphones, but with a very special, regimented system to prevent any problems that I know 99.9% of guys won't be as diligent at, every single day, every single time I pickup the headphones, sometimes dozens of times a day. So, to be responsible, I don't endorse doing it and tow the official line saying it is not recommended for the aforementioned reasons.

Masked with headphones and speakers with ultrasonic is more than enough to get you to where you want to be! Smile
Thank you very much for yer kindness and more than sufficient explanations, CatMan. But tell me, do you have any technique to avoid headphones falling during a sleep? Do you use sticky tape or sth? Wink

My speakers have 40-20,000hz range; is this sufficient for ultrasonics? Ok, ok; I`ll test them with testing mp3 from our beloved site! Big Grin
(06-02-2015, 06:38 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for yer kindness and more than sufficient explanations, CatMan. But tell me, do you have any technique to avoid headphones falling during a sleep? Do you use sticky tape or sth? Wink

My speakers have 40-20,000hz range; is this sufficient for ultrasonics? Ok, ok; I`ll test them with testing mp3 from our beloved site! Big Grin

Yes I do. There's a product called Sleephones, headphones designed by a doctor and created specifically for hands free activities, and obviously, for during sleep. Many people who used subliminals use them, they're excellent. I use the wireless version so there's no issue with wires being tangled and a choking hazard. Buy them if you want great results from night time listening. Make sure you're careful about which size you order, you want it snug to the head, a bit smaller than a baseball cap for example. It needs to fit well so it doesn't move during the night, negating it's purpose. Measure your head accurately a few times before purchase to make sure you get the right size.

Using good headphones for night time listening greatly enhances the power of the program. Headphones listening is ALWAYS preferable, so exchanging 8 hours of speaker listening a night over to 8 hours of headphones listening a night is MASSIVE.
So the only reason that ultasonics aren`t recommeded to use via headphones is possible volume changing and hearing loss or AM6 inefficieny? I`m asking because I`ve noticed that when I`m using ultrasonics (via speakers), I feel bliss and warmth in my chest, so it`s possible that ultrasonics affect me stronger. And I think it`ll be a great idea to use them with headphones. When I set volume on my phone, there`s no possibility that it`ll change itself.
(06-03-2015, 08:36 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Catman,what % volume do you use for ultrasonics on headphones ? I know it is subjective but I am asking because :
-Shannon says tocalibrate it using the ocean surf,so the faintest sounds are still heard.This is 33 % for me,with the particular headphones.On my other ones as well.
but:
-in the instructions for Am,Shannon says to never go above 25 % volume on headphones with ultrasonics.
So,which is the right way ? If I lower it To 25 %, where I don't hear the lowest parts audibly,and where I hear the trickling stream very little,will it work as intended ?

Maybe it is that I can't understand what exactly ultrasonic is .I know it is only the affirmations,no masking ,but can they still he heard with a lot of noice around .. and can they work this way wig only 15% volume on headphones ..

Hi, Shannon advises against using ultrasonics with headphones, only masked should be used with headphones. And, I already answered above about volume for ultrasonic with speakers, -32db at the source is the max. This is in the instructions for programs.

Yes they can be heard with a reasonable amount of noise around. They seem to carry well even with noise around. Shannon tested ultrasonics within a concert setting and apparently each test subject showed absolute signs of influence from the subliminal tested.
(06-03-2015, 10:36 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Ok , man ,thanks for thid,but you are talking to me like I am a newcomer.I've heard this things over and over again.I'll be more specific:
-Should I calibrate it in the louder or in a quiet environment ( it definitely makes a huge difference in the volume)
-how can I use Frequesee if I don't have speakers, how can I use it if I have it on my phone, and use headphones on it (it seems that it only shows the noice in the environment...)
-the volume of the loudest points in the ocean surf / trickling stream = volume of the ultrasonic,is that so ?

_Thanks for your exhaustive answers,man.You are great.

-You would only calibrate the volume using Frequensee in a quiet environment. A loud one would make calibration very difficult, if not impossible.

-Well, I can't give some random percentage, because every source MP3 player etc. is different, every program on a PC that plays files is different. So I did the best I could, and gave you an actual number to tweak the audio for in Frequensee.

Frequensee isn't to be used to set volume on the phone itself, it's designed to be used to track volume through other sources like speakers. You would only need to worry about Frequensee if ultrasonic is involved, and since I've now read that you don't have speakers, and since you should only be using masked through your headphones, Frequensee is not needed anymore. So don't worry about that issue and just concentrate on getting hours with the masked on headphones.

And most of these questions in this thread have been posted and answered many times before. I tried to be broad in my answers here because I don't know what you know or don't know, and maybe it will help others down the line too which would be great!
I`ve also found that ultrasonoc tracks works best for me, so I`m interested in using them with headphones too. All I need to know is; how to calibrate volume for ultrasonic track. As I`ve mentioned before; I`m using cellphone Samsung GT-S5610 (Java). Do I need to install some application on my phone to calibrate volume for ultrasonic track or can I simply use masked track to do this?
Again guys, you aren't supposed to be using ultrasonics with headphones. I've already mentioned why above. I feel my posts are getting redundant, they're going in circles. Stick to masked with headphones. It's more than good enough to get the job done, and within the guidelines for the program.
Ok, it`s clear to me now. Thanks again, CatMan. Smile
Are all US tracks (for every AM6`s stage) on same volume?
(07-13-2015, 02:23 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Are all US tracks (for every AM6`s stage) on same volume?

Each track has the same volume, ultrasonics and maskeds.
Pages: 1 2