Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I need some perspective concerning sub switching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done well over 60 days on ASC 5G. With that said I'm going to finish on 90 and move on to probably another 5G (maybe EPHRA or one of the full fledged titles)

Considering its level of power and all that how long do you think (I know theres no definitive answer) it takes the brain to reboot off of ASC before it starts building up the new programming?

I'm a little too impatient myself to have a grace period where I dont use anything even though I realize that may be a better thing to do.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
(06-01-2015, 07:30 PM)Pseudowoodo Wrote: [ -> ]I've done well over 60 days on ASC 5G. With that said I'm going to finish on 90 and move on to probably another 5G (maybe EPHRA or one of the full fledged titles)

Considering its level of power and all that how long do you think (I know theres no definitive answer) it takes the brain to reboot off of ASC before it starts building up the new programming?

I'm a little too impatient myself to have a grace period where I dont use anything even though I realize that may be a better thing to do.

3 Days to a week according to Shannon here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3123.html
(06-01-2015, 10:55 PM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:30 PM)Pseudowoodo Wrote: [ -> ]I've done well over 60 days on ASC 5G. With that said I'm going to finish on 90 and move on to probably another 5G (maybe EPHRA or one of the full fledged titles)

3 Days to a week according to Shannon here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3123.html

Thank you so much man.