Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions about AM6`s refresher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What exactly is AM6`s refresher? When should be used? Is this better idea to use 96 days refresher to enhace AM6 or run AM6 again?
The Refresher stage is the master key script for the entire program. It should only be used after you ran through stages 1 through 6 at least once. Afterwards, you can either use it as a refresher (for example refresh AM6 concepts before you run a magnet program) or you can use it as the entire program after a complete run through. Shannon usually suggests that people just do whole run through's because using just the refresher stage as the program tends to be too much for most people. Which makes since if you think about it. If you use the whole program at once , which hits a whole bunch of different areas, and you get resistance in several different areas at once you are probably going to feel like total crap. But if you are able to handle it you will probably get some pretty good results since you are repeating the same script for (possibly) months at the time compared to doing certain parts for 32 days at a time.
Yeah the thing with the refresher is it doesn't delve deep into each stage like the actual program does. I'd say (and Shannon has before in a post, I wish I could find it again to post), unless you have done 3 runs of a program already, and you can honestly say you have 100% mastery of every single bulletpoint of it's sales page, then it's far more beneficial to your development to not use the refresher and just repeat the program. Remember, we have garbage in our heads that many times is decade's strong. That will take more than one run to fix permanently in most cases.
I`m not resistance for AM6, I`m finishing 3rd stage and I feel like young and powerful god. Big Grin I`m really open onto good suggestions.

So the best idea is to run AM6 at least two times and than use refresher, right? Smile
Honestly its really up to you because its based on personal circumstance. I didn't get much of any resistance during AM6 so I'm going to run just the refresher for 1 year or 2 straight. If you continue not to get any resistance the rest of this AM6 run you can either (1) Rerun the entire program from start to finish again, or (2) use the refresher as the program. If you get a lot of resistance later on in the program though, I wouldn't start using the refresher.

Catman: I wouldn't say that the refresher doesn't delve deep into each stage, since the refresher contains all the stages. It just that doing things stage by makes you concentrate on specific parts of the overall program one at a time whereas the refresher gives you everything at once. Its like choosing to learn things (via Subliminal) step by step vs choosing to do a crash coarse (which might just be more stressful and painful if you have multiple areas of resistance pop up). I remember Shannon saying how when he was using his earlier versions of Alpha he would have bouts of resistance for "months" at a time. That's probably "partly" why he broke programs like AM6 into stages later on.
(06-01-2015, 05:49 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I`m not resistance for AM6, I`m finishing 3rd stage and I feel like young and powerful god. Big Grin I`m really open onto good suggestions.

So the best idea is to run AM6 at least two times and than use refresher, right? Smile

Many guys are hasty and dishonest with themselves about where they're at with AM, because they want to get to the magnets to attract women. So they disregard the constant warnings about having a strong AM foundation for magnets to work, and let beta thinking and scarcity mindsets and impatience and neediness control them and rush to the magnet. The fact that those things still exist in them is PROOF they don't have a solid AM core, but they disregard that and rush to the magnet before they're ready. They don't fully absorb the programming of AM due to this impatient nature and needy attitude, and let all that get the better of them and end up failing in the magnet and saying it didn't work for them.

Commit to the fact that to attain 100%-as-permanent-as-possible-retainment of the program, 3-4 runs is generally required, as a worst case scenario, according to the creator, and obviously, to ONLY use Shannon's subs, no other form of mind programming. At that point, you have two options, only do AM6, 4 times back to back, and have epic mastery of AM6 in two years maximum. OR, do what I am likely to do, and alternate AM6 with a magnet program like SM3 or WM2 every year. Commit to 4 runs of each and have both done and the closest to mastery as possible in 4 years maximum. Either way, the choice is yours. And obviously, you get massive growth and experiences with women etc. along the way, so don't look at those numbers and think you have to commit yourself to all that amount of time, in order to get any benefit at all ONLY starting from the end point onward.

Very exciting time for you. Epic change is ahead!
(06-01-2015, 10:47 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 05:49 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I`m not resistance for AM6, I`m finishing 3rd stage and I feel like young and powerful god. Big Grin I`m really open onto good suggestions.

Many guys are hasty and dishonest with themselves about where they're at with AM, because they want to get to the magnets to attract women. So they disregard the constant warnings about having a strong AM foundation for magnets to work, and let beta thinking and scarcity mindsets and impatience and neediness control them and rush to the magnet. The fact that those things still exist in them is PROOF they don't have a solid AM core, but they disregard that and rush to the magnet before they're ready. They don't fully absorb the programming of AM due to this impatient nature and needy attitude, and let all that get the better of them and end up failing in the magnet and saying it didn't work for them.

Commit to the fact that to attain 100%-as-permanent-as-possible-retainment of the program, 3-4 runs is generally required, as a worst case scenario, according to the creator, and obviously, to ONLY use Shannon's subs, no other form of mind programming. At that point, you have two options, only do AM6, 4 times back to back, and have epic mastery of AM6 in two years maximum. OR, do what I am likely to do, and alternate AM6 with a magnet program like SM3 or WM2 every year. Commit to 4 runs of each and have both done and the closest to mastery as possible in 4 years maximum. Either way, the choice is yours. And obviously, you get massive growth and experiences with women etc. along the way, so don't look at those numbers and think you have to commit yourself to all that amount of time, in order to get any benefit at all ONLY starting from the end point onward.

Very exciting time for you. Epic change is ahead!

I have to agree with you. I was one of those people who rushed through AM so I could run through WM. I saw lack luster results and I now know why that is. It wasn't because WM didn't work, it was because I didn't have a solid foundation with AM to make WM work. Which is why I am now going to be running AM6 several times before I move onto SM3.
(06-01-2015, 10:47 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]And obviously, you get massive growth and experiences with women etc. along the way, so don't look at those numbers and think you have to commit yourself to all that amount of time, in order to get any benefit at all ONLY starting from the end point onward.

Good point Catman..it's easy to believe you will only see results at the END of the run. There is growth along the way.
Thanks for yer replies, guys, there`re more than sufficient. Smile
One more question.

If I want to use refresher just after I finish AM6 run, should I take a break or can I start it right away?
Taking a one week break is advised.

Honestly though, I wouldn't do the refresher after ONE run. Even in the manual Shannon recommends not using the refresher until you've gone through more than once...

"I recommend running through stages 1 through 6 two or three times before you rely on Stage 7 as the whole of the program instead."

You will get WAY more out of it this way. Guys seem to think it's somehow a waste of time they can be spending doing something ELSE (usually that boils down to a magnet lol). Resist that and go through the full program again.

Of course, a lot of this depends on if you own each bulletpoint on the sales page at the end. Maybe you will, and can move on to a magnet for 192 days before redoing AM6, or you may want to immediately redo it after a one week break. It depends on your final level of development.

Remember, either way is progress. It's not bad, or wrong, to have to redo AM6.
Thanks, CatMan. I consider to run refresher because I didn`t have any resistance during five stages and DarthXedonias has suggested to use refresher after 1st run unless person has experienced some resistance. I want to save some time but there`s a possibility that I lose it, if I don`t create solid AM6 fundations that`s why I consider to use refresher. I presume and believe you and others that redoing AM6 is better choice but if I get all bulletpoints on high level at the end; isn`t a better idea to run refresher instead? If I experience resistance during refresher`s run, I`ll definitely redo AM6 from the beginning.
It's generally easier and quicker to do the full program over from the beginning, rather than try using the refresher prematurely. Only to realise weeks and weeks down the road it isn't working and you're resisting tons of stuff and exhausted and depressed all the time, or not growing as well as you should. And then have to go back and start again. By that time, you could've been well through stage 1, or even onto stage 2. See what I'm saying? Plus you get the full benefit of the program that way. There's also the issue of subconscious boredom, a phenomenon some experience, where after a few months of the same script, your mind begins stonewalling and no progress is made as it ignores the script. This happens to people often enough that it's one of the reasons Shannon created the multi-stage program. To keep the mind engaged with new material every 32 days to prevent boredom. That's an important thing to consider, friend.

The thing is, I listened for a lot of hours, more than most, to make sure my foundation was solid enough to handle SM3 right after. I think I did a pretty good job, it wasn't easy, a lot of lifestyle changes needed to be made and there was a lot of discipline involved to make SURE I got my all of my hours each day! I planned this SM3 run in September! Most people can't get as many hours as me, or don't have enough command of the bulletpoints at the end in order to go onto a magnet right away. I was fortunate, it took time, about 2/3rd's of the way through AM6, somewhere in stage 4, where I was almost positive the run was going to be solid enough. Much like my current SM3 run, it's taken me time to see any REAL progress. I'm already pretty confident, and very social etc., so a lot of those early changes these two subs made, aren't big enough for me to notice, or aren't necessary in my case. So, for me, I've learned these two take time to make their presence known to me. I'm in stage 4 of SM3 now, maybe the trend will continue haha! I hope so, I can't wait to see Jacobz like results haha Smile...

On topic, if you don't have TRUTHFUL command of the bulletpoints, then a redo of the full program is needed. Even Shannon says 2-3 runs before relying on the refreshers is best. I quoted that quote earlier, right from Shannon's words in the AM6 manual. It's important to have a long term approach here, stick to doing the full program, until you've done 3 full runthroughs, then you'll likely be able to handle the refresher and do well with it.
After all, I must agree with you, there`s no other option to make solid fundations before WM run, desipte I feel powerful AM6 impact onto me. I`ve noticed that when I`ve switched to headphones and ultrasonic track my resulsts has dramatically improved and this additionally confirms me that 2nd run wtih ultrasonic tracks is more than obligatory. I`m curious how 2nd run will impact me since my 1st run is so... awesome! Yeah, like Leo Tolstoy said; ""The two most powerful warriors are patience and time...". Smile Ok, prepare yourself, AM6 2nd run; Voytek is coming! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3