Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been 33 day with EPRHA. First thing I noticed it works really gently and you don't notice changes a lot. The naturalizer seems to work really well in this program. But in certain situation I noticed that it does its work. So if someone doesn't notice a lot I would still encourage them to do the sub.

I feel more relaxed about certain things, things from the past that bothered me don't have that much impact anymore and the forgive others programming seems to work, too. And it feels like it removes different layers so the AM6 and SM3 programming I already got can be more effective. Honestly, in the last week many people looked away very quickly after looking into their eyes. On the other side I get more butt displays again. Two days ago I saw a woman jogging. I looked at her face first and then at her (bouncing) boobs for a moment. Then I looked away, but as she came closer I looked into her eyes again. She smiled immediately and said hello. Didn't expect it there.

I think the sub is exactly what I needed now. I would like to continue for a month or two but I have to do a study related sub soon because it's critical for me to do it now. I am contemplating about doing a AYP sub along with SAM but I am not sure here. On the one side I probably don't get much exposure to AYP due to SAM and it would be a long time commitment anyway, on the other side I was thinking a lot about doing AYP after EPRHA. Have to think about it.
I would second what you said. I'm on day 39 with EPRHA and have experienced much of the same. The first 2 weeks I didn't notice much but after the 2nd week mark I was extremely happy for some reason. I felt not as weighed down by my past anymore and my confidence had moved up another notch. My PTSD is being eaten way bit by bit and I can really tell the difference. I wanted to ask though, has the sub affected your productivity in anyway? I've noticed with myself that now, more than ever, that If I don't find something very productive (games, movies, tv) I get really bored and lose interest. I've also noticed this has moved me to get stuff done. For example, I just recently made sure all my bills were paid early along with paying off my car payment until September. Don't know where this new motivation came from. How many more days do you plan to run EPRHA?
(05-31-2015, 03:25 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I would second what you said. I'm on day 39 with EPRHA and have experienced much of the same. The first 2 weeks I didn't notice much but after the 2nd week mark I was extremely happy for some reason. I felt not as weighed down by my past anymore and my confidence had moved up another notch. My PTSD is being eaten way bit by bit and I can really tell the difference. I wanted to ask though, has the sub affected your productivity in anyway? I've noticed with myself that now, more than ever, that If I don't find something very productive (games, movies, tv) I get really bored and lose interest. I've also noticed this has moved me to get stuff done. For example, I just recently made sure all my bills were paid early along with paying off my car payment until September. Don't know where this new motivation came from. How many more days do you plan to run EPRHA?

Yeah, I also noticed the feeling-good state. When it comes to productivity so I don't feel that need to a high degree but I am definitely more motivated to get things done. For now I am done with EPRHA but I will do it at a later time again.