Subliminal Talk

Full Version: please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to keep this short - a year ago i purchased alpha male v6, and i am on stage 6 of my second run-through. i can say that these past 11 months have been agony. i don't know who i am anymore. i feel a complete loss of identity. there were moments when i felt the program had an effect and i was more confident, but most of this time period has been just painful. i've isolated myself, not gone out, not talked to many people. there has been weird shit that has been happening with me, and it feels like i'm another person. please help me.
Seek out a counselor who practices "Parts Work" or go here: http://sfhelp.org/
Did you mix AM6 with another subliminal or self hypnosis? Such signs are very similar to me before
no... i have been reading spiritual texts, mostly the power of now and a new earth, by eckhart tolle. other than that, i haven't used anything
(05-31-2015, 07:43 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]no... i have been reading spiritual texts, mostly the power of now and a new earth, by eckhart tolle. other than that, i haven't used anything
Do you feel like the texts of Echart are in conflict with AM6? Some of his stuff is very powerful and IF you not only read him but also did some of the practices I can see how it might lead into confusion. It´s been while since I studied Echart so I have to speak from what I can remember, but one particular practice in power of now (I think it was on Youtube) is extremely powerful if you do it correctly and go "all the way" trough it; it was about completely letting go of ego and if one is not ready for it that can be actually very dangerous for unprepared mind and can lead into serious psychological confusion. I might be wrong but what you are describing sounds more like the effects of some of the spiritual practices "gone wrong" than results of AM6. Also, you should not mix any kind of mind programming with Shannon´s g5 subs. AM6 is literally one of the most subliminal/mind programming tools in the world and the way I see it one of it´s main goals is healthy (male)ego, where as Echart´s teaching is about letting go of the ego. There is nothing wrong with having an ego when its healthy, and in my opinion trying to get rid of the ego instead of trying to make it strong in a healthy and balanced way is not that smart.

I might be wrong and reading way too much into this...just wanted to give my input and warn you about some of the risks in spiritual practices you might encounter. If you want we can also talk about this privately since I am speaking from experience (of running AM, studying and practicing many kinds of spiritual discipline of which some were very beneficial and some went seriously "wrong" leading into confusion and even what is known as Depersonalization Disorder <- which can be very frightening when experienced extended period of time...and which might fit the feelings you are describing. Many people actually experience DD in some point of their life but it is most often just a fleeting moment or maybe lasting day(s) or so, but if the feelings keep coming back and/or last weeks,months or even longer and are really disturbing it is wise to seek professional help.) Again, I might be getting way too far off, but IF you think I am onto something please feel free to contact me. I wish you all the best buddy.
Take a break after this run and see what happens. Since you didn't take a break between run one and two you might just be dealing with intense resistance.
It sounds like you're using other stuff alongside. Shannon has said, that any other form of mind programming is not to be used. If you do it, you get pulled in two different directions and become messed up and dysfunctional. The subs are designed to be used themselves, they're good enough and life changing enough ALONE, trust me. I've only used Shannon's subs, and the results are obvious to me.

He's also dealt with people in similar situations like this, I remember one specific person. What it was tracked down to, was the person absolutely drowning in subconscious fear. Incredible amounts of subconscious fear, WAY beyond normal.

So...here's what you need to do...finish the program, this is easy since you're on stage 6 thankfully. It's obviously too much now. Think about whether or not you want to deal with this fear. I assume you do or you wouldn't be here or have gone through the AM6 gauntlet twice, for which I congratulate you. Then, pickup Overcoming Fear in the store. You need to run that hard to work on this fear that's holding you back. This is a very rare case, but has happened a few times before around here, and has been beaten before! I'm sure you can beat it, especially if you've done AM6 twice.
The ego you had has dissolved significantly. You say you don't know who you are, I invite you to ask yourself this, what kind of a person do you WANT to be?
(05-31-2015, 07:43 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]no... i have been reading spiritual texts, mostly the power of now and a new earth, by eckhart tolle. other than that, i haven't used anything

Stop listening and you'll feel like yourself again, but only better, lol, you're funny to go from nothing to a program like AM6 back to back? lmao, just stop listening and just live and you'll smooth out and feel like you again, only better I'm sure. Might feel weird for a while but what you're feeling will fade and you'll feel fine again so don't worry about it, just stay sub free for a bit.
Hopefully Shannon will come back to you on this. Might be a case of mega resistance...
Get active, do sports, have some sex
Give your brain a break by engaging your body to do the work for a change and see how you feel