Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My subs development`s plan (AM6>WM2>SM3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want yours advices here, mates, especially Shannon`s.

I`m planning to finish AM6 (after six stages, of course) and then use WM2 and after this SM3. How exactly should I do this? When would I have to use refreshers` stages? May be I should use AM6 again between WM2 and SM3 runs?
Well, you can make plan like that, but you must make sure you gain the bulletpoints of AM 6 before move on to WM or SM.

You must master yourself first before you ready to change your reality through WM or SM.

The more you satisfied with AM result, the more you will gain benefit from WM or SM.

No need to rush, just use your AM 6 for now, 6 month is a long time.

Write journal offline or online to track your progress, no need to write journal everyday, the concept of subliminal is "Fire & Forget".

Play it, loop it, forget it. Enjoy the changes.

Thanks.
I did AM5 - WM2 - SM3. I would not recommend that. Since then I completed AM6 and am almost done SM3 a second time. After that I will be repeating AM, yet again.

WM actually softens AM, so I wouldn't do it nor SM until the work is done with AM. I think for the fastest results you would want to do AM at least twice before doing anything else.
Thanks for yer reply, AJK. But tell me, did ya use refresher stage after you finished yer 1st AM`s run?
(05-31-2015, 07:02 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for yer reply, AJK. But tell me, did ya use refresher stage after you finished yer 1st AM`s run?

Yes. Before running WM & then again before running SM. Now my overall plan looks like this:

AM5 - WM2 - SM3 - AM6- SM3 - AM6 - SM3 complete - AM6 complete - SM3 (S7) for three months - AM6 complete. (red is for done, yellow for on-going as I'm running S5 now, and green is planned).

Hands-down AM is the bomb and one shouldn't progress until thoroughly reaping and embodying its rewards.

What I see in the forums are a bunch of guys that expect years of conditioning to disappear overnight with a single pass of Shannon's subliminals. That doesn't happen. Rather one should look at it as building a office tower. First dig out the crap many stories deep, then lay the foundation, and then build up. So many guys here want the structure without digging and laying the foundation.

To me, the fastest results would come from doing

AM6 complete - AM6 complete - AM6 complete - AM6 S7 for three cycles - SM3 complete - AM6 S7 for three cycles - SM3 complete.

Who knows maybe by your second run of AM6, Shannon may have G6 versions out. That would cut the time down.
(06-01-2015, 06:03 AM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 07:02 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for yer reply, AJK. But tell me, did ya use refresher stage after you finished yer 1st AM`s run?

Yes. Before running WM & then again before running SM. Now my overall plan looks like this:

AM5 - WM2 - SM3 - AM6- SM3 - AM6 - SM3 complete - AM6 complete - SM3 (S7) for three months - AM6 complete. (red is for done, yellow for on-going as I'm running S5 now, and green is planned).

Hands-down AM is the bomb and one shouldn't progress until thoroughly reaping and embodying its rewards.

What I see in the forums are a bunch of guys that expect years of conditioning to disappear overnight with a single pass of Shannon's subliminals. That doesn't happen. Rather one should look at it as building a office tower. First dig out the crap many stories deep, then lay the foundation, and then build up. So many guys here want the structure without digging and laying the foundation.

AM6 complete - AM6 complete - AM6 complete - AM6 S7 for three cycles - SM3 complete - AM6 S7 for three cycles - SM3 complete.

Who knows maybe by your second run of AM6, Shannon may have G6 versions out. That would cut the time down.

Could you evaluate and give short review about each of your runs? Would be very interested to hear how it went and how new run feel different.
(06-01-2015, 06:40 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you evaluate and give short review about each of your runs? Would be very interested to hear how it went and how new run feel different.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a monkey here to perform.

My time is way too valuable to me to do the psychological masturbation that regularly goes on here. Additionally, I believe people's results are fully dependent on what they do concretely while listening to the subliminals. Focusing on feelings is meaningless, rather concrete behavioral changes are what matter. If one does not actively work to change their behaviors, then no amount of subliminal will be useful.
AJK, do you think, if I complete AM6 and for half year use BWE without doing AM6 simultaneously, and than again AM6 complete x 2 and refresher x 3, it would be sufficient for fundations? Or it`s to better do this in a row without half year period between 1st and 2nd run? Sorry, that I`m asking you and waste your time but it`s really important for me. Smile I don`t want to yse subs with BWE simultaneously. I read that it could detract effects of both and cause unwanted side effects.
(06-01-2015, 09:14 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]AJK, do you think, if I complete AM6 and for half year use BWE without doing AM6 simultaneously, and than again AM6 complete x 2 and refresher x 3, it would be sufficient for fundations? Or it`s to better do this in a row without half year period between 1st and 2nd run? Sorry, that I`m asking you and waste your time but it`s really important for me. Smile I don`t want to yse subs with BWE simultaneously. I read that it could detract effects of both and cause unwanted side effects.

That is really up to you.

Personally, I am interested in making myself as fully realized as fast as possible. Per my comment about not being a monkey to perform at others' will, I focus on external changes to gauge my development and embodiment of AM. Success in these programs is not to be assessed on how you feel, but rather on how others perceive you. If they don't see it, it is of little consequence.

For instance, I recently met with my best friend whom I haven't seen since the start this entire episode and he was stunned with the changes he saw. After three days together, I asked him if he saw changes in me and out came a litany of observations. The first thing he said was that he questioned whether or not I grew or he shrunk as I stand taller and walk with much more confidence. Furthermore, he mentioned that the anger I carried appeared to be gone, that I was much more magnanimous, and was freely interacting and flirting with hot women. Additionally, he noticed that my wardrobe has been completely updated (high-end shoes, jeans, shirts, and custom suits), embracing my sexuality, confidence, and leadership.
AJK, I`ve found your posts very helpful so all I can say is; thank you very much! Now I know how to create my own developmental path. Smile
(06-01-2015, 10:31 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]AJK, I`ve found your posts very helpful so all I can say is; thank you very much! Now I know how to create my own developmental path. Smile

Truly my pleasure to help.

AM & SM back to back IMO will have greater impact because they were built with the latest technology and fill each other completely. :-)
Could someone post here bullet points for AM6?
Voytek...they're on the product page. All the product pages have this kind of info.

Each point below "When you have finished using this incredible program, you will:" is a bulletpoint for the program to measure against upon completion to decide if immediate rerun is necessary.
Pages: 1 2