Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My first day with AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
yesterday after hesitated I bought AM6. I think it is an appropriate choice for me. Later, I will give you the effects of AM on my life, especially I have some limitations(English is not my first language and my listening is not that enough good to understand everything). It is challenge but I am going to listen 16 hours daily.
After listening to AM a couple of hours i got a big shot of anxiety and anger, and i could not bear a noise.
Furthermore, I love sleep afternoon, but after listening it in the the morning I just take a small nap instead of 2 hours everyday. Has anyone got same these effects?
remember to calibrate the sound becuz it will have an impact if you're sensitive to ultrasonics & its too loud or too soft.
Wish you all the best man, hope you have a great life changing journey! Smile
Since I`m using AM6 I sleep less (5-6 hrs/day) but it`s not a problem for me. Wink I felt little depression for about 2 weeks when I was realizing 2nd stage. Now I`m finishing 3rd stage and I feel like a king. Big Grin