Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re: AM6 re-do question for Shannon- Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been contemplating rebuilding AM6 with one minor change. It would be to remove the reference to sexual preference as the self ontimizing script intro limiter, so that instead of saying, "If I am a heterosexual man" it says, "If I am a man". This might be very helpful for people who identify as bisexual, but it would also require care when used around people who were gay. I think I might could do this with seven days of work, but for the moment I have other things I have to finish. <---Shannon's quote" from his journal...just to be clear,here...

So my question to you Shannon is this : are you saying you may be working on a re-do for AM6,eventually, so that ALL MEN be they Gay,Str8,Bi could utilize the program as such or ONLY for Str8 and Bisexual Men? It would be great to create such a program for ALL MEN and yet still benefit the men in the same capacity,etc. thanx. Keith.
I didn't even see that post by Shannon, very exciting! Big Grin
I'm more and more leaning towards re-releasing it for all men. I'm not sure yet how exactly to go about doing that, but that's the direction in which I would like to go. I'm not sure if I can make the script neutral in terms of sexual orientation or if it would need to be made separately for gay and straight and possibly bisexual. But ultimately the question is one of time. What I want to do does not always matter because of what I have to do.

I am more and more realizing, though, that AM6 is making a huge positive difference in men's lives in ways that I want everyone to have access to, and I want to make Alpha Female as well. Obviously this will be much simpler to do if it is sexual orientation preference neutral.

I'm in the process of clearing up some things in my life that have been taking a lot of my time. Hopefully that will free me up to be able to make things like this a reality.

Good to see you back, Keith.
Looking forward to this reality. Not to throw a monkey wrench into things but if we're getting technical, I consider myself pansexual. >>

In either case, I appreciate the consideration Shannon.
What I need to do is find a way to make it neutral and remove the sexual orientation completely from the equation. I had not anticipated that issue when I started working on AM, and I wish I had thought to make it neutral when I was working on AM6.
(05-29-2015, 07:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What I need to do is find a way to make it neutral and remove the sexual orientation completely from the equation. I had not anticipated that issue when I started working on AM, and I wish I had thought to make it neutral when I was working on AM6.

It's all good, live and learn. At least, if you figure out a way, you will definitely free up time for future programs as you'll only have to make one version.

Will this be possible with magnet programs as well?