Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about US and Luck Magnifier (Question for Shannon and others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I think I will be starting either LTU or US soon, and I wanted to ask a question.

The question is related to US and Luck Magnifier just as stated on the title.

The question I have is that both US and Luck Magnifier are 4g type B/D sub, and what I understand is that I am not supposed to listen to two 4G type b/d subs simultaneously. But I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that US and Luck Magnifier can be used simultaneously.

Is it okay to listen to these two subs simultaneously?

Thank you for your input in advance. Smile
Umm.... no reply yet?
These two LM+US are the exception, they can be used together.
(05-29-2015, 10:16 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]These two LM+US are the exception, they can be used together.

Thanks AriGold.

(05-30-2015, 05:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2013, 03:51 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Type B/D hybrid subliminals are to never be used with other Type B/D subliminals due to the splitting of energy that occurs.

HOWEVER, Luck Magnifier can violate this rule if and ONLY if it is used with Ultra Success 4G due to the fact that they essentially do almost the same things except they go about it differently.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Luck Magnifier is “wish fulfillment” subliminal based on manifestation techniques that are known to actually work. Be careful what you wish for! I notice what I focus on seems to magically appear into my life. Good and not so good.

Ultra Success allows you to see new opportunities and act on them. Also you will notice unexplainable synchronicities. When you need something – really need it – it will somehow find a way to show up in your life.

Thanks for your input 4Kingdoms. Could you explain what you meant by focus? Focus as thinking more about it, or focus as doing things more about it? Sometimes they are not aligned or are somewhat different. That's why I asked.... (I'm not sure if I make sense here, but this is the best I can do at the moment.....)
(06-01-2015, 12:43 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 10:54 PM)sw72hw Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your input 4Kingdoms. Could you explain what you meant by focus? Focus as thinking more about it, or focus as doing things more about it? Sometimes they are not aligned or are somewhat different. That's why I asked.... (I'm not sure if I make sense here, but this is the best I can do at the moment.....)
You make sense and they are different.

For me... what I meant by focus is, it is what I am thinking about. If a person got me upset in the past and something makes me remember how upset I became, I start thinking/focusing on that person that got me upset and they magically appear. That's what I meant by not so good.

If I think/focus on something good, again it magically appears. Try to focus/think about the good.

I see thanks for the advice. Given what you described, LTU would be a good thing to run before running LM. Though I suppose US can make you focus on becoming successful that can help LM to work in the best way.
(05-30-2015, 05:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Luck Magnifier is “wish fulfillment” subliminal based on manifestation techniques that are known to actually work. Be careful what you wish for! I notice what I focus on seems to magically appear into my life. Good and not so good.

Ultra Success allows you to see new opportunities and act on them. Also you will notice unexplainable synchronicities. When you need something – really need it – it will somehow find a way to show up in your life.

How long did you run Luck Magnifier before noticing this effect? Also, did you run anything with it simultaneously?
(06-05-2015, 12:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015, 08:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2015, 05:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Luck Magnifier is “wish fulfillment” subliminal based on manifestation techniques that are known to actually work. Be careful what you wish for! I notice what I focus on seems to magically appear into my life. Good and not so good.

How long did you run Luck Magnifier before noticing this effect? Also, did you run anything with it simultaneously?

The ONLY subliminal you can run simultaneously with Luck Magnifier is Ultra Success.

I noticed the effects the first week of listening to Luck Magnifier. I thought it was coincidence. Then stuff stopped happening. Then I noticed what I started focusing on (thinking about) began to appear into my life.

After reading posts on this forum I finally bought Ultra Success four days ago on June 1st. It has only been four days, so I haven't seen the results of Utra Success. I am playing 30 mins Luck Magnifier and 30 mins Ultra Success on a continuous loop. Set and forget.

Thanks for your response about how you've used it. You are incorrect, however, about using it with other subliminals.

Luck Magnifier can be used with ONE other 4G subliminal as long as it is ONLY Type B OR Ultra Success. Ultra Success is the ONLY Type B/D that can be run simultaneously with LM.

I also thought I saw a post by Shannon saying it's optimal to run each sub for a block of time - like 4 hours of one, then 4 hours of the other. Not sure what kind of difference it'd make.
(06-05-2015, 05:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2015, 12:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015, 08:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

The ONLY subliminal you can run simultaneously with Luck Magnifier is Ultra Success.

I noticed the effects the first week of listening to Luck Magnifier. I thought it was coincidence. Then stuff stopped happening. Then I noticed what I started focusing on (thinking about) began to appear into my life.

After reading posts on this forum I finally bought Ultra Success four days ago on June 1st. It has only been four days, so I haven't seen the results of Utra Success. I am playing 30 mins Luck Magnifier and 30 mins Ultra Success on a continuous loop. Set and forget.

Thanks for your response about how you've used it. You are incorrect, however, about using it with other subliminals.

Luck Magnifier can be used with ONE other 4G subliminal as long as it is ONLY Type B OR Ultra Success. Ultra Success is the ONLY Type B/D that can be run simultaneously with LM.

I also thought I saw a post by Shannon saying it's optimal to run each sub for a block of time - like 4 hours of one, then 4 hours of the other. Not sure what kind of difference it'd make.

Yes Shannon did say you should do say 8 hours of one, then give it a break so your neurons can integrate the information and rest, then another block of 8 hours with the other 4G sub. I would have preferred to do half an hour alternating, but I'm personally going to take Shannon's advice on this when I do two 4G subs.