Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Speaker is pass speaker frequency test, but still Hear Cracking Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,
I wanna ask something,

I've tested my speaker with Speaker test audio, and until the end of audio there is no sound of cracking, statc or any aother sound, so i think my speaker is pass for handle ultrasonic audio.

But when i put ultrasonic audio AM 6.0 at same volume with speaker test, somethimes i hear little cracking sound is it ok ? what should i do?

This is detail of program and speaker i've been using for past 30 days,

Speaker : Logitech Z110
Program : Winamp
Volume : 44-46 % on Laptop

Thanks you,
Logitech Z110 is not recommended to play ultrasonic sub.

It's (IMO) too cheap ($10) and doesn't have quality to play ultrasonic sub.

It's absolutely okay if you play with masked track, but, if you really just want to play ultrasonic, then change your speaker to a more high quality speaker.

And yes, high quaility audio equipment is needed to gain the very best result.

Hope it helps my friend.
First, try on different player, try vlc. If that didn't solve the problem then try to upgrading your sound card driver to the latest driver.

If all above steps didn't solve the problem, you can buy another speaker.
Test it with FrequenSee.
(05-26-2015, 08:45 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Logitech Z110 is not recommended to play ultrasonic sub.

It's (IMO) too cheap ($10) and doesn't have quality to play ultrasonic sub.

It's absolutely okay if you play with masked track, but, if you really just want to play ultrasonic, then change your speaker to a more high quality speaker.

And yes, high quaility audio equipment is needed to gain the very best result.

Hope it helps my friend.

ooh i thought Z110 is enough because the Frequency Response is 20Hz-20kHz, so what you recomended for ultrasonic audio?

(05-26-2015, 09:41 PM)wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]first, try on different player, try vlc. If that don't solve the problem then try to upgrading your sound card driver to the latest driver.

If all above steps don't solve the problem, you can buy another speaker.

thank you for the answer

(05-27-2015, 12:15 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Test it with FrequenSee.

thank you for the answer