Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Unintended Consequences of Absolute Self Confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across a journal of Shannon’s a while back on a different forum and thought he was some kind of genius...I found my way here. Then I saw he wanted $500 for a program. It crossed my mind he might be insane. That’s a lot of money for a lot of people. But the confidence he has in offering a free program intrigued me. Obviously he believes they are worth $500 or he wouldn’t offer this. If the freebie doesn’t work then no one is going to pay $500 for one. So I set off trying Absolute Self Confidence. Its been about three weeks and I’ve had some unintended things I thought I would bring up to see if anyone had any thoughts.

1. I’ve had some kind of issue with my back my whole life. Something with severe atrophy of my muscles. I’ve had a slouch my whole life. Three times in my life I’ve tried to correct this. Every time I gave up because it would cause extreme pain to the point of not being worth it. This isn’t the pain from trying to jog and it's tough work. This was extreme.

So, one of the first things I noticed within a week of starting the program was I was standing straighter. Not like before where I was mentally correcting myself… it was completely unaided. My GF noticed too so I don’t think I was making it up. If anyone has caught the Amy Cuddy TED talks it makes sense that standing tall would help with the mental side of confidence as well. I was so stoked at first. Wow, this stuff works! Then the pain set in. The last couple of weeks have been awful. For two days after I work out I’m just in A LOT of pain. I’m not quitting yet but man, clearly this thing works but has some unintended consequences. Has anyone had anything like this happen? Will my body eventually correct itself and this will be the new norm?

2. The second thing I noticed while using this program was this IDGAF attitude. It wasn’t like I did not care about things, more like they did not bother me. That could be a confidence for sure. Seemed great at first. Minor issue the other day. Over the last couple of months I’ve been working on becoming a calmer person with great success. A few day ago I picked a fight with a stranger. Not something completely out of character ten years ago but took me by surprise. Another man cut in front of me in line, I called him out, he tried to get aggressive with me, and I verbally unleashed on him...he backed off. Afterwards I actually felt great about it. It felt like I was just standing up for myself but at the same time I followed this guy and his wife for 30 feet after he wouldn’t look at me or say anything back. I tore him a part.

Overall, its like my form of confidence is not putting up with people's BS which I’ve done more and more of in the last couple of years because of poor health. Its like this confident a-hole is coming back out. I like the peaceful guy better but it feels good too. Any thoughts?

This program works in my eyes. Thank you Shannon for giving it away for free to get a taste. Subliminals are so far from something I thought could work. $500 is still a lot of money to me but I’m thinking of trying it anyways. Thanks for your genius! Is the cost so high because it has the script of a bunch of subs in them? So, AM6 is like buying 10-20 subs from your competitors? Lol, Im just looking for a way to justify the cost in my head.

Thanks for the help!
Quote:I came across a journal of Shannon’s a while back on a different forum and thought he was some kind of genius...I found my way here. Then I saw he wanted $500 for a program. It crossed my mind he might be insane. That’s a lot of money for a lot of people. But the confidence he has in offering a free program intrigued me. Obviously he believes they are worth $500 or he wouldn’t offer this. If the freebie doesn’t work then no one is going to pay $500 for one. So I set off trying Absolute Self Confidence. Its been about three weeks and I’ve had some unintended things I thought I would bring up to see if anyone had any thoughts.

1. I’ve had some kind of issue with my back my whole life. Something with severe atrophy of my muscles. I’ve had a slouch my whole life. Three times in my life I’ve tried to correct this. Every time I gave up because it would cause extreme pain to the point of not being worth it. This isn’t the pain from trying to jog and it's tough work. This was extreme.

So, one of the first things I noticed within a week of starting the program was I was standing straighter. Not like before where I was mentally correcting myself… it was completely unaided. My GF noticed too so I don’t think I was making it up. If anyone has caught the Amy Cuddy TED talks it makes sense that standing tall would help with the mental side of confidence as well. I was so stoked at first. Wow, this stuff works! Then the pain set in. The last couple of weeks have been awful. For two days after I work out I’m just in A LOT of pain. I’m not quitting yet but man, clearly this thing works but has some unintended consequences. Has anyone had anything like this happen? Will my body eventually correct itself and this will be the new norm?

I'm not crazy. I am well aware that $500 is a lot of money, and I am also very confident that my programs are worth at least what they cost. A lot of people here can attest to that they are from personal experience. We do have the occasional refund request, but there is no way we could have these prices in the long run if the programming did not work.

As for the pain, there are different possible reasons why you are in pain. You might be in pain because these muscles aren't used to being used the way they are being used now. You may be having pain as a sneaky sort of subconscious resistance and attempt to get you to stop. You might be having pain for some other reason I have not thought of. Nobody else, to my knowledge, has ever reported having this sort of pain from using that program. Unless I know specifically what is causing it, I can't conjecture as to whether it will go away.
Quote:2. The second thing I noticed while using this program was this IDGAF attitude. It wasn’t like I did not care about things, more like they did not bother me. That could be a confidence for sure. Seemed great at first. Minor issue the other day. Over the last couple of months I’ve been working on becoming a calmer person with great success. A few day ago I picked a fight with a stranger. Not something completely out of character ten years ago but took me by surprise. Another man cut in front of me in line, I called him out, he tried to get aggressive with me, and I verbally unleashed on him...he backed off. Afterwards I actually felt great about it. It felt like I was just standing up for myself but at the same time I followed this guy and his wife for 30 feet after he wouldn’t look at me or say anything back. I tore him a part.

Overall, its like my form of confidence is not putting up with people's BS which I’ve done more and more of in the last couple of years because of poor health. Its like this confident a-hole is coming back out. I like the peaceful guy better but it feels good too. Any thoughts?

You are unleashing a part of you that you had previously squashed. Now you have to deal with the freedom you have discovered through your confidence. You have to learn to control yourself. Previously, by the sound of it, fear was controlling you. Now you've gotten through that fear and your self control must come through maturity, will, and self direction. Each time we take a step towards freedom, we must also take on the responsibility for that freedom. It is part of the growth process.

Quote:This program works in my eyes. Thank you Shannon for giving it away for free to get a taste. Subliminals are so far from something I thought could work. $500 is still a lot of money to me but I’m thinking of trying it anyways. Thanks for your genius! Is the cost so high because it has the script of a bunch of subs in them? So, AM6 is like buying 10-20 subs from your competitors? Lol, Im just looking for a way to justify the cost in my head.

Thanks for the help!

I didn't always think subliminals worked, either. When I first encountered them, they were a lot weaker, with a lot of marketing gimmicks built in, and they had very bad instructions that left you free to make massive mistakes and fail because you didn't understand them. It's almost a miracle that I had any results from those first ones. The first one I got noticeable results from was one that turned out to be dangerous.

The first true subliminal I ever made that proved to be effective was, you guessed it! Absolute Self Confidence. Got me to do some stuff I thought I would never, ever do. Had people asking me who I was, and what I had done with Shannon. It seemed fitting that I should use it as a free demo.

The cost of my programs is what it is because of what it takes to make them. In the price of each program, you are paying for:
  • The technology in use.
  • How difficult it is to build a program using that technology.
  • How long it took me to develop that technology.
  • How powerful and effective that technology is.
  • How much time it takes to make the program.
  • More than two decades of experience, skill, training and expertise in making and scripting subliminals properly.
  • The time I spend on tagging, packaging, quality control, verification and script auditing.
  • The time I spend testing the programs to make sure they're safe, useful and effective.
  • The time I spend researching the program's optimal usage patterns, taking notes on the program and it's build process, and writing the instructions from that.
  • The time I spend on the forum giving support.
  • The forum itself.
  • The bandwidth the program requires for you to download.
  • The server space we use storing it.
  • Server maintenance and upkeep.
  • Wear and tear on my computer.
  • The fact that you pay for it once, and have a valuable program forever that will probably never need upgrading or replacement, even though I may at some point create a newer version of it.

In other words, they cost what they do, because they are difficult and expensive to make, and because I am probably the only person in the world who can, and will, make them.

But we have a good refund policy. Go read it and make sure to follow it if you're thinking you might want to use it. I doubt you will find the need or desire to. Smile
(05-26-2015, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not crazy.

Its funny the fine line between genius and insanity. Wink

Thanks for the response. So far Im very happy with the results even as some things have popped up.

(05-26-2015, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Each time we take a step towards freedom, we must also take on the responsibility for that freedom. It is part of the growth process.

Thats beautiful man, thank you. Ill work hard to control this power youre unleashing!
The difference between genius and insanity, more often than not, is the difficulty people have in understanding the choices and actions of the genius. Once a mind becomes aware of and understands more than a certain amount that is a shared awareness and understanding with those around it, those observing cannot easily bridge the gap to following the why of how and what is being done. In essence, it's a communication failure.

This results in behavior and choices that sometimes seem to make no sense or be bizarre. The truth is, the behavior is being generated by response to things that others do not perceive, comprehend or consider in making their own choices of action.
(05-27-2015, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The difference between genius and insanity, more often than not, is the difficulty people have in understanding the choices and actions of the genius. Once a mind becomes aware of and understands more than a certain amount that is a shared awareness and understanding with those around it, those observing cannot easily bridge the gap to following the why of how and what is being done. In essence, it's a communication failure.

This results in behavior and choices that sometimes seem to make no sense or be bizarre. The truth is, the behavior is being generated by response to things that others do not perceive, comprehend or consider in making their own choices of action.

I get this in sales sometimes. Often, all that I need to do is stick with the customer and explain things, often without being asked, I have to guess at what needs explaining.
So another one...

My GF sleeps in the same room so she gets 8+ hours on the silent one but not the extra hours I do. She keeps telling me she doesn't notice anything different but I can see it in her behaviors. Shes kinda timid by nature but seems do be more forceful about what she wants these days. Im kinda the driving force in the house. I keep us on track with living healthy and getting things done...she just kinda follows. Lately shes been fighting me on everything. Really standing up for her desire to eat poorly. Haha, I guess I finally know how she really feels about it!

So, if I move on to AM6 is that going to effect her? She has some masculine qualities that I wouldnt want to acerbate.
(05-30-2015, 11:59 AM)Superjoy Wrote: [ -> ]So another one...

My GF sleeps in the same room so she gets 8+ hours on the silent one but not the extra hours I do. She keeps telling me she doesn't notice anything different but I can see it in her behaviors. Shes kinda timid by nature but seems do be more forceful about what she wants these days. Im kinda the driving force in the house. I keep us on track with living healthy and getting things done...she just kinda follows. Lately shes been fighting me on everything. Really standing up for her desire to eat poorly. Haha, I guess I finally know how she really feels about it!

So, if I move on to AM6 is that going to effect her? She has some masculine qualities that I wouldnt want to acerbate.
I´m sure Shannon can give more detailed answer if needed, but AM6 does NOT effect on any woman, no matter what her masculine qualities are.
AM6 is worded to affect heterosexual men only. However, interestingly, I will say this...I've noticed with my homosexual brother, that while he does not get the main AM6 program because it's worded specifically to not affect him, he HAS received the EHPRA and OGSF and STC aspects of the course and has responded during me listening to them in obvious ways to prove they are affecting him. Those are add-on modules that are gender neutral single stage programs, so while someone who is not a male heterosexual will not be affected by the main AM6 script, they WILL be affected by those add-on modules. It seems Shannon left those programs gender neutral, so there will be positive affects to those who listen around you due to them if exposed enough to trigger anything in them, there's no need to worry about the main AM6 script creating undesirable problems.
(05-31-2015, 09:55 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]AM6 is worded to affect heterosexual men only. However, interestingly, I will say this...I've noticed with my homosexual brother, that while he does not get the main AM6 program because it's worded specifically to not affect him, he HAS received the EHPRA and OGSF and STC...

Fascinating stuff. What about someone that identifies with both, male and female? She acts like a woman. identifies as a woman. Shes emotional a woman. But loves females as well... not a curious bisexual. I could see her date women in the future. She is tom boyish at times...has a black belt! I dont have to really worry about her being out alone which feels great. She walks more masculine... She clearly is not defined as truly hetero-female.

Honestly, Im not sure if its even a point anymore. It might be a month or so before I buy AM6 and Im not sure our relationship will make it. Funny thing about confidence... gives you the balls to do all kinds of things. Too many problems, too long... LOL, Im totally a believer that subs work!
(06-01-2015, 10:38 AM)Superjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Fascinating stuff. What about someone that identifies with both, male and female? She acts like a woman. identifies as a woman. Shes emotional a woman. But loves females as well... not a curious bisexual. I could see her date women in the future. She is tom boyish at times...has a black belt! I dont have to really worry about her being out alone which feels great. She walks more masculine... She clearly is not defined as truly hetero-female.

What, do you know Bruce Jenner?! Er, I mean Caitlyn Jenner? Tongue

Seriously, though - I know you're talking about a female with some tomboy attributes. You're saying she's clearly bisexual, and enjoys activities traditionally performed by men. My bet/best guess is she identifies female mentally, and therefore would not respond to any limiter in the subliminal starting with, "If I am male..."
(06-02-2015, 04:28 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]she identifies female mentally, and therefore would not respond to any limiter in the subliminal starting with, "If I am male..."

It makes sense when you say it that way!