Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reconnecting with our 6th Sense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doctor Shannon,

A request for you. Does your current technology allow you to create a sub which enhances the 6th sense ?. Animals have this fully developed unfortunately as humans since we cultivated a society this quality has been lost.

Peace
Wouldn't it be the same as intuition?
Mr. Anderson indeed you are correct both intuition and 6th sense are interchangeable. I can see you have done your homework.

Peace
I think the "Develop a zen attitude" has this covered up because most of its programming is associated with our third eye chakra
Brother Thor, about 6th sense. Our ancestor did a daily meditation to gain or strengthen this ability.

Brainwave is just helping us to "in the state" (like Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Thetha) not increasing the ability of our 6th sense.

If you really want to reconnecting with your 6th sense, there is no shortcut, practice meditation everyday until one day you sense or feel some insight then after that, you can strengthen that 6th sense you receive from your insight.

The path is long, and very boring, long time ago my Guru teach & I learnt about it but I can't stick with the process.

This is just experience based answer. No scientific proof. But scientific proof isn't always needed, it's just to satisfying your logic mind.

Hope it helps Brother!
Switch off the intensity of your beta brainwaves by removing stress out of your life - that will allow you to use your natural instincts and intuition without your EGO or fears/doubts interferring.
Brother Edgarosero you are a fountain of knowledge. I thankyou for sharing this with me. Could you please guide me in the direction to where you received this information.

Peace

(05-25-2015, 09:10 PM)edgarosero Wrote: [ -> ]I think the "Develop a zen attitude" has this covered up because most of its programming is associated with our third eye chakra
Brother GlaizenGold you are an oracle of knowledge I understand that developing this sense can take time and alot of patience.

I am also looking to reduce the noise and amount of distractions in my head, become calm and beable to take 2 steps back and think before I act.

Once I have embraced the calmness only then will I consider the SM.

Peace

(05-25-2015, 09:56 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Thor, about 6th sense. Our ancestor did a daily meditation to gain or strengthen this ability.

Brainwave is just helping us to "in the state" (like Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Thetha) not increasing the ability of our 6th sense.

If you really want to reconnecting with your 6th sense, there is no shortcut, practice meditation everyday until one day you sense or feel some insight then after that, you can strengthen that 6th sense you receive from your insight.

The path is long, and very boring, long time ago my Guru teach & I learnt about it but I can't stick with the process.

This is just experience based answer. No scientific proof. But scientific proof isn't always needed, it's just to satisfying your logic mind.

Hope it helps Brother!
(05-25-2015, 09:56 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Thor, about 6th sense. Our ancestor did a daily meditation to gain or strengthen this ability.

Hope it helps Brother!

There are ways I know to make the process much easier through the use of a subliminal. I was able to do that successfully to a noticeable degree more than 20 years ago when I was still in high school, before I even started working with true subliminal audio. Back then it was just sleep programming. Now my knowledge and understanding is advanced enough that I can make much of, if not all of the process of training those senses fully automatic. I had this in mind to do at some point in the future. But when, is up for question until I clear some of the current plates off the table so to speak.
(05-27-2015, 11:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope it helps Brother!

There are ways I know to make the process much easier through the use of a subliminal. I was able to do that successfully to a noticeable degree more than 20 years ago when I was still in high school, before I even started working with true subliminal audio. Back then it was just sleep programming. Now my knowledge and understanding is advanced enough that I can make much of, if not all of the process of training those senses fully automatic. I had this in mind to do at some point in the future. But when, is up for question until I clear some of the current plates off the table so to speak.

Well, if you said so, Shannon. I'll wait till the day you proof it. Wink
Is this the same as a "gut" feeling you get when talking with someone?