Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Minimum hours per day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

So I tried to listen to the EPHRA subliminal during the night, however I was just too tired the next day and couldn't function at work.

I can't listen to the subliminal at work as I usually have to speak to people or on the phone.

If I listen to the sub 2 hours a day every day is that going to make any changes at all or is it not worth it?

What is the min amount of hours to listen per day?

I just don't always have the possibility to listen at work.
8hrs is minimum, what kind of work do you do?
I work in a sales job
5G subs are demanding, but you get used to. Try to listen as much as possible during the day and a bit at the night at the begin. Then you increase the listening time at night until you get 8h in total listening time. But if you start with lower listening time you should definitely do more than 32 day to compensate the lack of hours at the begin.
You will want to aim for 3 to 6 months with EPRHA (90 - 180 Days).

At 8 Hours per day average, that is:

720 to 1,440 Hours total.
Had a similar problem as you with my first 5G (ASC). I would suggest start with some 4G sub or build up your tolerance very slowly with 5G (start with 3-4 hours and go up as the days go by)
Being tired is a temporary effect. It'll go away after a few days. It's demanding more from your brain that it's been asked for before, you have to get used to it, that'll happen quickly. I used to get it too, now I listen 21 hours a day without missing a beat!

8 hours a day is the MINIMUM to be used to be effective, not average. The sub has to work against potentially decades strong ideals and views and beliefs, that takes a lot of repetitions in order to successfully do. Not using the program for at LEAST the minimum amount of time to be effective will jeopardise your success.

All of this is covered in the instructions. EHPRA is a great program with a fantastic fanbase here, you chose well. Stick to 8 hours a day *minimum*, use for 192 days, and you'll be amazed at the results.