Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is the single most changing subliminal to improve as a man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've frantically been looking for ways to grow and improve myself as a man for the last few years. I've stumbled upon AM 5.0 last year or so and I went through it once. My life would never be the same. Now I'm looking to go even further (AM 6.0 is looking mighty good!). I was simply wondering what was the best course to follow.

My issues & aims are multiple and varied. To be quick about it: I'm 24 years old, no job really, no diplomas (I have potential though, I just need to be able to focus & direct my energies. Motivation & procrastination are my Achilles' heels). Basically no skill or confidence with women (had my first girlfriend at 17. She left a few days before my 19th birthday. Met my current girlfriend last year with whom I put an end to a 5 years old dry-spell. She's much more experienced than I am; sexual drive & dominance are an issue for me and I sometimes have difficulty maintaining my erection).

In a nutshell, I'm looking for more, more success, more motivation, drive & purpose, more confidence, more opportunities, etc. I want to get my life in order, from the professional side of it to the sexual one and I believe subliminal could help me achieve extraordinary results with less resistance. AM 6.0 seemed like the way to go, since I doubt it would be efficient to listen to all the programs that address my problems one by one.

I simply wanted some feedback, advice and so forth before jumping in. Thanks, guys!
Well you have two options, if money is an issue, than go with Life Tune Up. If money isn't an issue, then I would say go with AM6. AM6 is vastly improved from AM5, you will noticed a difference between the two. If you want to do AM6, it is recommend that you do 2-3 run throughs of AM6 to get the full effects. In regards to LTU, it is a mini version of AM6. So, the choice is yours between AM6, or LTU or another highly recommended program which is ERPHA. Which is free to use and get's great results.
Code:
What is the single most changing subliminal to improve as a man?

Short Answer : AM V6. Big Grin
Actually a few months on ASC might do you good. Confidence is the bedrock of any self improvement.
ASC = awesome self confidence is a good start for anyone not sure of themselves, because you don't really know what is holding you back. It is easy to write down a long list of things we want to change in our lives, but we can make the mistake of trying to change too many things at one time.

If you can have success with even one of Shannon's subs, then your mind will allow other subs to weave their magic much faster. All your doubts/resistance will disappear, you will be receptive to change you never dreamed would ever be possible.