Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 2nd run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,it's been a looooong time.

So after 7months of TLAM and 10 days of ASC i decided to run AM6 again.i kind of missed this sub.and here we are,using it again.the first time i used AM ,had no real job , lots of debts etc .but things had changed a lot.

One of the main reasons for starting AM6 is becoming the best man i can.don't want to set goal from the beginning.let's see where journey take us.i'm already doing something to achieve my goals.it's gonna be an exciting 6 months.because in past month created a perfect environment for testing AM (lots of social interactions daily and situations that needs alphaness)

Can't wait to see my self after this run.right now most important thing in my life is "being rich" and having money.it's an direct result of TLAM.in past months how not being alpha can cost you but preferred to keep my head down and wait for the right time.

I'm really happy for having tools like AM6 plus this time my mind is free of many things.and can focus on self growth.don't want to rush anything but at the same time want to do anything that's possible.all of us looking for something in life and what you are after,define who you are.i'm sitting sitting here right now.thinking about limitless future and what i can do with it.man i want being alpha sooooooo bad!it's enough letting people choose things for you.i can feel the power,desire,need and fire inside.it feels good though.feeling of believing in yourself,feeling of KNOWING and being sure.god i missed this.

I came here to drink milk and be alpha male and i finished my milk Smile
Good luck on your quest, AM6 is really a life changing program if you used it according to instruction. Smile
(05-22-2015, 09:17 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck on your quest, AM6 is really a life changing program if you used it according to instruction. Smile

Thanks man

Day 3 :

Sexy voice is BACK baby!

between a meeting called my ex

me: hey where are you?

she : i'm coming home after class

me : okay come to my office ( i was alone their translating)

she : ok where is it?

me : . . . you will be here about 45 mintues.

Met her.look at here poem note book and 5 minutes i was reading poems from her notebook with my sexy voice.before i was reading it loudly,she move her seat next to mine to see what poem i was reading.we both enjoyed it.after she left i was high.i felt love toward someone other than my family after a long time.

My new haircut is really good

It's like the picture but shorter(it looks like me in general). decided to start a side business with my co worker who already making more money than his income in company with seo and i'm gonna help him in content marketing.

I'm seeing things that happened in stage 2 or later of stage 1.i think kind of trigger it's happening here and it's really helping.starting to enjoy life and my time more.trying to be a better person.
Day 4

I listen to sub at least 5 hours at work too

Question for Shannon : there is a male co-worker near me 2 meters ,although i listen to sub with headphones but don't want to effect him.is it gonna effect him too?

Anyways, starting to see how good looking i'm AGAIN,you know most things are coming" back",and it's happening a lot faster than last run.i'm managing my life and trying to make decision based on longer future.

I won't bother saying thinking for workout or other usual things.i almost payed all of debts and will be graduated in less than 9 month without any debts.isn't that awesome or what!last night was out with my friends and they were checking a MILF.they were really horny about it but i didn't looked.it's not something new i do that most of the time but this time the WAY i did with more prestige.wish to find more alphas like myself.even being with alphas creates a social proof and social value.which helps all of them.it works with girls too.if you look at them one by one they may not look as sexy as we see them in group.our mind sees many thing that it likes and processes it all at once.it's referred to as "cheer leader effect"

Things are connecting and clicking in my head.i see now with most people there is not anything inside to get clicked.enjoying and respecting who i am.

psConfusedorry for typos, as you know English is my second language.
Day 8

Life is testing me.there was a financial challenge that i took care of.

But i'm facing other challenges in personal life.one of our co-workers left and most of have to do deal with customers from now on -_- i'm not happy about that and feel they are hiding their lack of management with this kind of choice.i'm trying to adopt to new situation and understand that change is happening but as i saw with other employees ( like who left) next thing you know they ask why sales are low and force you increase it.that's the my red line when i won't let they pas and if it's gonna cost me my job so be it i make same amount in 2 hours instead of 8 with translating.and the reason i'm staying is because of networking, having more options etc i gave them so many new ideas that they rejected.yes some them are not good but all of them are bad? and they blame they blame other people for that.

In other side , i have less and less time.normally i sleep 5 hours but with 5G that's not possible so i decided to increase my sleep hours and decrease usage of sub to 10-11 hours.this afternoon after work i was used! slept like 3 hours.went shopping then translated.now i realized it's not possible to do a lot while you have full time job that requires lots of efforts.so after my exams have to make plan,focusing on 1-2 major project.i have 2 unfinished book.3 site ideas.something needs to be done here.planning to read "why less is more" book or something like that.to get new insights.cuz with old thought i will do old things.
what is your first language? or what country are you residing in?
@dissonance thanks for reading i prefer to say it in PM

I know it may sound crazy,but there is a high chance that ,some really famous people are among us here.imagine a famous signer like Usher using SM.
(06-01-2015, 12:12 PM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]@dissonance thanks for reading i prefer to say it in PM

I know it may sound crazy,but there is a high chance that ,some really famous people are among us here.imagine a famous signer like Usher using SM.

Just curious what being famous has to do with anything. Famous or not, they're people. They eat, sleep,breath, and evacuate...like the rest of us.

Fame and money does not a more valuable person make (nor any less). (Apologies for the Yoda-speak). Rolleyes
Day 25 Stage 1 : Kill the Boy (G.o.T reference)

Just an update

Things going more smoothly.last 4 months i was taking care of some major things like debts,paying for school,keeping up with work and family.it was just crazy man.i'm proud of myself.one of the things that needs to go away is beliefs of " i'm lazy " now it's more clear more obvious and it's a good sign.i remember last run on AM i was all about comparing my height with others i give credit to AM6 in 2 aspects 1)working on an issue even after running it (i mean even during 7 months of TLAM) and 2) attracting situation that would end up in kind conclusion (OE) so as an example take my beliefs and shame about height.for vast majority of doing AM6 i was thinking is she (my Ex) taller than me? i know it sounds stupid but we are not talking about something logical here but anyway one day we all were leaving class and i got a chance to be really close to her and recognized " man i'm even taller than her" i know i know it may sound childish but it all how i felt and respect it but in another hand trying to change it.

Victim mentality is decreasing.i like that.and ammm this run i'm trying to be more expert in my area.i can say last run was more a warm up or a test drive .but this time i know how game work.oh yeah, before beginning this run i was afraid of starting AM6 again but i faded away.mostly because i tend to be an ass hole sometimes during AM.i let my anger comes out and it could effect my career but i'm more able to control it in office.

I'm learning jQuery, CSS, more English worlds every day , content marketing , email marketing etc and i love it! there is a old saying here : 2 kind of thirst will never end thirst for money and thirst for knowledge.

2 more good things 1)i'm starting to have more powerful friends some of them are twice my age and i mean really powerful we are talking gov here gentlemen and 2)i receive review of my ok waaaaaay better.had a conversation with my boss and realized what he wanted.instead of explaining for him lots of stuff i said ok we will do it that way.after all he's my most important customer.

One of my managers is starting acting beta around me.or desk is 1mtr away.and i listen to AM6 aout 5 hours at work so probably the auora.

PS : a serie coming based on movie Limitless(since Game of Thrones is gone for while eh Smile ).searching for NZT took me to Subliminal world and after a while to here.at first i thought Shannon was a woman.plus i asked a question and i guess Ben banned me.it was off topic and about a program that flashes pictures on your monitor.that's all for now
What did they answer about the question for the subliminal image flashing program? (I'm guessing that's what you meant? I used to use something along those lines many years ago; I think it was called mind master)
@dissonance

Nothing. they just deleted my acc.but i used another program too.

I used to input Shannon scripts in it.OP worked really well with that
Stage 5 Day 16

Wow my first post in this thread feels like ages ago.lots of new faces on the forum.so let's go

I'm sure many of you guys want to how is going with my second run of AM6

It was really hard but this time i was debt free and could handle my self way better.unlike last run this time in romance department i went 2-3 years back when was in love with my girlfriend befor last one.my mind was and is trying to detach from her.and lately i found out one of the reason i want to be her is most aspect of my life it's not what i want and as we are programed to believe having the girl will solve your problem it becamed more desirable.

I quit my job and basically living on my saving.it's been about 40 days BUT i'm working on something : ) it's a book about bodylanguage and i can't give more details.i validated a need at the market and how other products failed to address it and wrote a book about it.it's actually an app.it's mostly finished and i'm checking it for improvement.

My outside situation is not supporting who i want to be and because of that i need to keep doing what i'm doing until it changes.which means another run of AM6 right after this.the other sub i'm thinking about is OP.this sub is the BOMB! and one of the sub that can do great in 6G.

Lately i found that i have a really slow rhythm and my productivity is really low.i hate that.it's one of the thing and i want most to change about myself.i even feel thinking about it.

I know you want to hear the good stuff too but most of it feels natural.like my sexy voice.many people commented on that and they ask me are you a dubber? i regret less.treate my family better.i'm wiser.tend to look at things the way they are not in a fantasy world.

Still there is a long road to go.victim mentality decreased noticably.right now being me it's fun but it's necessary.

Oh right,another major problem is i make lot's of small mistakes in day to day life.i'm the guy who miss types a lot in texting.i think it's more lately,maybe because it's clearing.noticed simmilar pattern in last run.i was worried about my height and now 99% of time i don't care.it's just not one of the thinks i think about.

So we have

1-procrastination
2-making mistakes

I think many of problems are rooted in lack of achievement in life / my expectations about achievments.because i don't have enough proof to believe myself i continue to engage in old behaviours.hmmm interesting.remember when i told about outside situation? achievements are part of that and i'm starting to score in some areas.

I busy with living but maybe report at the end.cheers.

btw @Shanon if you are reading this : at the end of test track you provided , about 5-6 sec until it's finished i can't hear a sound any more.what does that mean? thanks.
Stage 5 Day 19/20

It's been really great these days.there is a pattern with subs like ASC & AM6 that you become more clear and centered.on top of that inner talk begins to become positive.i even defend myself from myself!that's new.but i know one thing for sure if i want this to last if i want to collect the results i have to keep doing what i'm doing.which includes AM6.

Right now i'm more focused on becoming better me.there are things that we think can make us rich they may even have little impact but why don't follow what are rich people are doing and those thing made them rich?

For example 81% of rich people have to-do-list but only 19% broke people have them
88%percent of rich people study in their field every day for 30 minutes but only
2%of broke people do this

For more information read Rich Habits book i just find the summary.i'm now more focused this type of things that will change my world from inside.and i keep saying to my self " I can do it"
Stage 5 Day 26

Yesterday i was on national TV as a guest again and millions of people watched me.lots of friends and relatives texted,called etc it's nice.i'm starting to become source of inspire to people around me but i know better it's too soon to celebrate.if you want too enjoy things like this again you have to keep doing what you are doing.

These days i'm focused on finding people's needs and making product for it.
Pages: 1 2 3