Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Relative strengths between X24 X32 and X124?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question: I've used X32 with some success, (see below), and I'm thinking about trying out either X24 or X124, but I can't tell what the expected strengths between these two are... is X24 stronger than X124? The price point would tend to suggest that, but I can't actually tell from the descriptions. If I have x32, is that more potent than x124, since they're both in the 'hot sex' and less 'loving sex' realm?

Thanks!

Anyway, below might be tl;dr, but here are my experiences so far with testing PSE3v2 and x32 over the last couple months; the subjects being my girlfriend and another close friend of several years who's a girl, (both English speakers):

PSE3vol2 - Seems to have no discernible aphrodisiac effect on my two, even with sustained exposure of 2-3 hrs. I don't know if these two are just "too in their heads". Trying it on random women for about 30-40 mins at a time, about 50% of the time seems to have a "social lubricant" effect, where for some reason they just seem to want to talk more, and that's about it. But I know everyone's results will vary.

X32 - Okay now here's a different story... definite effects:
  • Data Point 1: During the first minute of playing this, my g/f will always stop what she's doing and kiss me, then finish what she was doing. Even while say, packing a bag lunch. It's not something super sexual, but it's repeatable. But running it is insufficient to turn her on - the environment, or rather the 'mood' in the environment, even if it's somewhere safe and we're alone, seems to influence the outcome a lot; if the environment is anything other than sexual, the longer X32 plays, the more intense the conversation gets, and if she's talking about something that upsets her, it seems to amp that up. Weird.
    However, in the alternate case, when I've properly prepped the mood, and x32 is on, it definitely amps up her sexual state. Even when she tries to resist it, her body will manifest it, so I knew it works. One night she was very into sex, and I hadn't done much different for foreplay, (btw we were using the mood music x32 that time, so here's one positive review for that mix).
  • Data Point 2: My other friend seems to suddenly become more 'touchy' in a good way. She smiles more and becomes really outgoing towards me, so of the two times I tried it, I know it's definitely hooked her once. I don't know if it would work as an aphrodisiac.
Quote:Question: I've used X32 with some success, (see below), and I'm thinking about trying out either X24 or X124, but I can't tell what the expected strengths between these two are... is X24 stronger than X124? The price point would tend to suggest that, but I can't actually tell from the descriptions. If I have x32, is that more potent than x124, since they're both in the 'hot sex' and less 'loving sex' realm?

Thanks!

X124 is the "trigger" for the other two. It has no script, so it triggers a subconscious response but has no direction. This makes it significantly less powerful and effective than X24 or X32.

X34 and 32 are relatively equal in power, but are dependent in response on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
  • The personality of the woman.
  • The cognition style of the woman.
  • The emotional style of the woman.
  • The point in cycle for the woman.
  • The age of the woman.
  • The location of the woman.
  • The number of people around the woman.
  • The relationship of the person she is with.
  • Her state of mental focus.
  • Her emotional direction.
  • Her level of stress.
  • Her level of pain.
  • Her level of grief.
  • Whether or not she has children.
  • What the status of her children is.
  • What her upbringing is.
  • What her moral and ethical positions are.
  • Her beliefs concerning sex.
  • Her natural level of sex drive.
  • Her sexual orientation.
  • Her medication and its effect on her body chemistry, mind, sexuality and emotional state.
  • How afraid she is, consciously or otherwise.
  • How safe she feels indulging and expressing her sexuality and desires.
  • Whether or not she would be at risk for unwanted pregnancy.
  • Whether or not she would be at risk for an STD.
  • What others would think of her in response to her acting on and acting out her sexual desires.
  • And other similar things.

As you can see, women are considering a lot of factors when they do or do not express their sexuality.

In some cases, X124 will be more effective than X24/X32:

1. When the woman does not speak English at all.
  2. When the script is mismatched to the woman.

Quote:PSE3vol2 - Seems to have no discernible aphrodisiac effect on my two, even with sustained exposure of 2-3 hrs. I don't know if these two are just "too in their heads". Trying it on random women for about 30-40 mins at a time, about 50% of the time seems to have a "social lubricant" effect, where for some reason they just seem to want to talk more, and that's about it. But I know everyone's results will vary.

The responses you mention indicate resistance where a lack of response is felt, and an inappropriate set of circumstances where the "social lubricant" effect is felt. See the list above. If a woman disagrees with or does not feel comfortable acting out the script wherever she is, whatever the circumstances, she may resist. That does not necessarily mean she is not reacting with arousal, it just means she will not allow herself to express or act upon any arousal she experiences under those circumstances.