Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Extreme Self Esteem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Brother Benjamin\Shannon,

I wish to purchase the extreme self esteem sub for a relative of mine however I notice it is not on the page anymore.

Please can you advise ?

Best Regards As Ever

Brother Thor
If it is no longer available, it will have been in 3G, which has been discontinued. It will be a little while until I can start building stuff not on my to do list.
Brother Shannon I applaud you for living the life you choose and being the man you want to be. I also wish to applaud you for assisting members of this forum and guiding them towards their dreams.

Peace

(05-20-2015, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it is no longer available, it will have been in 3G, which has been discontinued. It will be a little while until I can start building stuff not on my to do list.
I would LOVE a 4g type B version of Extreme Self Esteem to use along side US 4g. I'm using Positive Thinking so I'm not dying for it, but it would be pretty wonderful to have that in a few months if possible.
In the mean time you can do BIATBW OR S , I remember reading about a full self esteem in the script.
Brother Womanizer thankyou for taking the time to answer my post.

Could you please tellme the fullname of this sub ? BIATBW or S ?

Peace
(05-22-2015, 06:03 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]In the mean time you can do BIATBW OR S , I remember reading about a full self esteem in the script.
BIATWS become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually ; I been using that in conjunction with sm . Try that alone before sm. Check out the script on subliminal -shop. It's very underrated sub , i haven't seen many journals on it , actually none at all. But it worked right away I was getting attention from women of the go.

(I now increase and improve my self esteem, self respect, self validation and self image each and every day, which makes me more and more sexually irresistible to beautiful women)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...xually-4g/