Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have completed SM3 but have not really had any results. After considering requesting to get my money back I have decided that I will do one more run through. However if I do not get results after the second run through I would like to request my money back. I have two questions.

Am I still eligible for money back after two runs?

What is the process of requesting money back?
Thanks
Brother Guilotine i am sorry that you did not got the desired effects from the subliminals. I strongly urge you to answer the following questions,

1. Did you listen to the subs for at least 8 hours a day ?
2. Did you use the ultrasonics ? if so how ?
3. Did you use any other subliminals other then the intended ones ?
4. How many runs of AM did you complete before embarking on SM ?
5. Did you go out and interact with women ?

Once all the relevant information has been compiled. The technical team can perform a diagnostics and create a root cause analysis.

Peace
(05-19-2015, 12:40 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Guilotine i am sorry that you did not got the desired effects from the subliminals. I strongly urge you to answer the following questions,

Once all the relevant information has been compiled. The technical team can perform a diagnostics and create a root cause analysis.

Peace

Brother Thor, do you work for Indigo Mind Labs?
Brother SargeMaximus, do you work with the IML moderators?
(05-19-2015, 12:40 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Guilotine i am sorry that you did not got the desired effects from the subliminals. I strongly urge you to answer the following questions,

Peace
Haha here you go -

1. Did you listen to the subs for at least 8 hours a day ? Yes. Average was about 10 ours.
2. Did you use the ultrasonics ? if so how ? Yes. Ultrasonic all night. The other ones for a few hours during the day.
3. Did you use any other subliminals other then the intended ones ? No
4. How many runs of AM did you complete before embarking on SM ? 1. AM5. Did not see much difference there either.
5. Did you go out and interact with women ? A lot.
Guilotine, about question #5, can you share with us more detail about 'before', 'while', and 'after' using SM?
Brother SargeMaximus I am the eyes and ears of the community. I have long and proud tradition of helping those who may require assistance. I want to see Brother Guilotine achieve his desired goals. Through root core analysis we can identify problems and quickly offer remedial action.

The end result may well be a refund. If this is the case we need to steer him in the right direction in his quest.
(05-19-2015, 01:05 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace

Brother Thor, do you work for Indigo Mind Labs?
(05-19-2015, 07:43 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Guilotine, about question #5, can you share with us more detail about 'before', 'while', and 'after' using SM?

There was no difference on how I went out. Before SM3 I was in a relationship but still went out with my friends and out for salsa dancing. Right at the beginning of SM3 my relationship hit a rough patch and I still continued to hit the clubs with my buddies. Around stage 3 the relationship ended and I kept going out and also started online dating out of which I got dates but didn't really go anywhere. Now after finishing it I am still going out to clubs and for salsa dancing.
In the first few stages I got a chance to take a woman home and also had a couple of other opportunities but nothing else happened after that. The women were not that attractive.

I didn't feel anything during my one year of subs.(AM5 and SM3). No resistance, no change in internal mindsets, nothing.

I have made the decision to get the refund for SM3. I personally believe that there are more efficient ways for subconscious programming which makes listening to subs for 12 months for marginal changes largely inefficient and not worth the cost.
Brother guilotine I am sorry to hear that you did not get the intended results from the subs. You did the "fire walk". You put yourself through some gruesome experiences in order to achieve your goals. By doing this it has shaped you in a more positive way. Give yourself the credit you deserve.

Get backup go out into the world and go for your goals. Shoot for the sky. Redefine your strategies and you will be a victor.

Brother Shannon will be in touch with you soon.

Peace

(05-20-2015, 08:29 AM)guilotine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015, 07:43 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Guilotine, about question #5, can you share with us more detail about 'before', 'while', and 'after' using SM?

There was no difference on how I went out. Before SM3 I was in a relationship but still went out with my friends and out for salsa dancing. Right at the beginning of SM3 my relationship hit a rough patch and I still continued to hit the clubs with my buddies. Around stage 3 the relationship ended and I kept going out and also started online dating out of which I got dates but didn't really go anywhere. Now after finishing it I am still going out to clubs and for salsa dancing.
In the first few stages I got a chance to take a woman home and also had a couple of other opportunities but nothing else happened after that. The women were not that attractive.

I didn't feel anything during my one year of subs.(AM5 and SM3). No resistance, no change in internal mindsets, nothing.

I have made the decision to get the refund for SM3. I personally believe that there are more efficient ways for subconscious programming which makes listening to subs for 12 months for marginal changes largely inefficient and not worth the cost.
As long as you fall within the refund policy, you are eligible for a refund.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/terms-conditions/
If you run the program twice, you could still see results 3-6 months later on. Sometimes, there is so much going on in your life that you are resisting the changes without realizing that you are.

If you get enough repetition, the program will be installed correctly (in a solid way), and the results can show up when you least expect them.

All a person really has to do, is to make sure he/she follow the instructions carefully, without concerning yourself whether manifestation is working or not.

I prefer the bubbling water sounds, feels like I am near a waterfall.
if you felt nothing there is surley something wrong with the way you use the subs... i have seen big differences in using the sub from mp3 player or pc also the players in pc different in effects i analysed it with audacity and nearly every player puit the audiofile out other then it originally was... also headphones give me much better results then speakers so that i stopped using the subs via speakers only via big couchen headphones from phillips

so you sure did something wrong ....

i personally cant believe that you guys didnt feel anything... by the way i myself dont feel much but i use situation to compare myself now and how it was .... for example today i talked with a girl i met during stage 3 i am now on stage 5 i was much more confident with here and outcome independet than during stage 3 but if you had asked me how i feel i would have told you that i feel not different compared to stage 3 so you cant measure your progress by checking how you feel...

ps it doesnt wonder me that your relationship endet during sm .... sm destroys relationships as i have seen on my friends..
(05-28-2015, 08:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]if you felt nothing there is surley something wrong with the way you use the subs... i have seen big differences in using the sub from mp3 player or pc also the players in pc different in effects i analysed it with audacity and nearly every player puit the audiofile out other then it originally was... also headphones give me much better results then speakers so that i stopped using the subs via speakers only via big couchen headphones from phillips

so you sure did something wrong ....

i personally cant believe that you guys didnt feel anything... by the way i myself dont feel much but i use situation to compare myself now and how it was .... for example today i talked with a girl i met during stage 3 i am now on stage 5 i was much more confident with here and outcome independet than during stage 3 but if you had asked me how i feel i would have told you that i feel not different compared to stage 3 so you cant measure your progress by checking how you feel...

ps it doesnt wonder me that your relationship endet during sm .... sm destroys relationships as i have seen on my friends..
How do you listen to subs AfzalG, what player, pc, mp3 device have you found gives you the best results?
Well I asked for a refund 8 days ago and got an email immediately saying that they will get back to me. That was the last I heard from IML. I sent another email last night and haven't heard back. I hope they plan on keeping their word.
Pages: 1 2 3