Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4G Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Brothers,

I do feel the versatility of the 4g subs gives you the flexibility to listen to a maximum of two at the same time providing they match in terms of types.

I purchased the Zen and the Become attracted to beautiful women sexually. The plan is to combine both subs and extending my listening to both subs for the next 90 days.

Who else is listening to two 4g programs ?

Peace
Thor, you using SM right now, right?
I thought so to??
Greetings Brother GlaizenGold first of all I would like to applaud you for taking an interest in my pursuit to become the best version of who I am.

After careful thought I decided to embark on a path of spirituality. Clarity of thought, remove the distractions from my mind, being in the moment, building my intuition.

The Zen Attitude appeared to be fit for purpose. I have a long journey ahead of me let us see what this journey will entail. Once one has a rock solid foundation the mind will allow anything to manifest.

Peace
(05-19-2015, 05:12 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Thor, you using SM right now, right?
We are all children of the world. Therefore we are brothers . In times of need we use this forum to give each other moral support.

May love and peace be with you brother 'iRRepLaceaBLe

(05-19-2015, 09:59 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I love it when you post the quotes below the answer of the quote Big Grin And this 'brother' phrasing, with which you address everyone Big Grin Or your sex magnet journal posts Big Grin You are one and only , just unique - I want you to know it Big Grin

(05-19-2015, 09:25 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Brother GlaizenGold first of all I would like to applaud you for taking an interest in my pursuit to become the best version of who I am.

After careful thought I decided to embark on a path of spirituality. Clarity of thought, remove the distractions from my mind, being in the moment, building my intuition.

The Zen Attitude appeared to be fit for purpose. I have a long journey ahead of me let us see what this journey will entail. Once one has a rock solid foundation the mind will allow anything to manifest.

Peace
(05-19-2015, 05:12 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Thor, you using SM right now, right?