Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Living in a Safe and Friendly Universe--suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This comes from the Seth/Jane Roberts material. It helps people remember that the universe is really a safe and friendly place. Lots of people could use this. Especially those who have Post-Traumatic Stress, or general anxiety attacks.
I'm not sure I see exactly how I would create a subliminal of any value out of this though. That the universe is a safe and friendly place is dependent upon the specific body and karma we choose to deal with before birth, or limited to the soul and not necessarily the body of choice for that particular life.
According to the Seth material, everyone creates their entire reality through their beliefs. The above affirmation was for people who felt the universe was a dangerous place and was maybe out to get them.
The Seth Material is speaking in a bit broader terms than are practical for this. I do believe we create our reality with our beliefs, but we also choose to be here on earth for specific reasons hat often involve a distinct lack of safety and ease... now I could create a subliminal that focuses on making things as safe and friendly as possible, perhaps, but a subliminal isn't going to change a chosen birthpath or magically remove karma.

Congrats on becoming a Junior Member, btw. Smile
Thank you.