Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Direction in Life - Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I am proud to say I purchased the Zen Attitude 4G sub.

People may ask why ?. Well rather then purchase Sex Magnet and have lots of girls first I want to develop my intuition and awareness. Then later focus more on women.

The Zen Attitude should I believe help me achieve these goals.

If anyone has any comments feel free to jump in.
Congrats. Now there´s that three letter power word...while most men are neck deep,tho prefers to be only balls deep, buried in that famous four latter word in a way that it owns them the smart ones are getting their own Zen together first so that they can later own the four letter word as well...
Thankyou Brother
(05-17-2015, 07:56 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. Now there´s that three letter power word...while most men are neck deep,tho prefers to be only balls deep, buried in that famous four latter word in a way that it owns them the smart ones are getting their own Zen together first so that they can later own the four letter word as well...
Well Brother Thor, I tried Running Zen Attitude and I found it very difficult to integrate with all the other areas of self-mastery that I was working on. The program to me seems to be in a class on it's own which is strange given that it's offered in the emotion health section. I would further elucidate that most of that inner Zen is manifesting for me during my AM phases. Kind of frightening to think that this would even take me further into that mindset. Probably that's why I had such resistance to the program. Am going to finish it one day but I felt that I needed to work on all the things that AM kept bringing up.

This Comment will find fulfill its purpose by findings it's equated opposite and satisfying it's need to be Absolute by the attainment of Annihilation in 3. 2. 1. Done.