Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU compared to AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of doing LTU and maybe AM6 at a later date if I think I'll have a 6 month block of time to devote to it. If I do it, I want to do it properly. I might not have the time available till next year.

I've heard LTU described as a poor man's AM6. Is it pointless doing both of them, LTU first and then AM6? If so, I'll probably do US first them AM6 when I get the time.

Thanks
Hey Brother I recommend you invest in LTU and use it for 32 days.

Then move onto AMS 6.0. I feel that the LTU will dissipate any resistances encountered during AMS.

Peace
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it's the EPRHA element included in LTU that helps with AM6 though? I've been doing EPRHA for nearly four months now. I do like the look of LTU though, so I'll probably do it for a couple of months then see if I can devote the time to AM6. I want to spend a lot of time listening to it without breaks. 6 months is a big block of time to guarantee that.
Brother Terry I can only say that those who went onto using AMS after using LTU and EPRHA had more success.

I have not compared the scripts for both the products so unfortunately I cannot answer your question.

Please be patient I am hoping brother Shannon or Benjamin can chime in.

Peace
(05-17-2015, 03:16 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Terry I can only say that those who went onto using AMS after using LTU and EPRHA had more success.

I have not compared the scripts for both the products so unfortunately I cannot answer your question.

Please be patient I am hoping brother Shannon or Benjamin can chime in.

Peace

OK, thanks for the info.
(05-15-2015, 10:24 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of doing LTU and maybe AM6 at a later date if I think I'll have a 6 month block of time to devote to it. If I do it, I want to do it properly. I might not have the time available till next year.

I've heard LTU described as a poor man's AM6. Is it pointless doing both of them, LTU first and then AM6? If so, I'll probably do US first them AM6 when I get the time.

Thanks

LTU and AM are not the same, and they do not have the same goals. AM6 achieves it's goals in part by incorporating much of what LTU does, and LTU's goals are a subset of the sub-goals of AM.

It is never pointless if you grow, and you will grow. Much better to do LTU and then when you can do AM properly, do AM, than to try to do AM and not do it properly.

Doing LTU will get you most of one step of what AM is aiming for. But if you do it first, it will help your journey with AM. You don't need to do LTU first - AM can take care of it. But if you can't afford, financially or temporally, AM6 then do what works for you.
Thanks for the advice Shannon. And thanks so much for EPRHA, it's really made a big difference to me. In fact, a much bigger difference than paying a lot of money to see a professional hypnotist and trying other subs from different companies.