Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural Seduction For Men (NSFM) Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I will keep this short and sweet.

I am currently on the second run of Stage 2 of AM6.

I bought and used NSFM before a date I had last night.

Used for about 50 mins with headphones and there was about 4 or so hours gap from when I last played AM6 Stage 2

Note: My text game with this girl has been very very solid (I even made her extremely wet through texting) so I had no doubt I would hook up with her at some point

The date went very well. Not perfect game by any means but I did feel in some kind of flow. There were silences but I didn't feel them to be awkward or anything.

The main point where I felt I was more aware of the flow was when I was talking a lot about me and caught myself doing it so switched up and focussed more on her. Got her to talk etc.

There were some ups and downs but they were handled well. I initially got a rejection when I tried to kiss her (she didnt want to smudge her lipstick) but ended up fucking her in my car. So all in all a solid night.

I would 100% have hooked up with her at some point based on the the extreme sexuality of the texts BUT may not have happened on the first night.

A few factors to consider so cannot give full credit to either my game or NSFM alone...but together worked a treat.

Potentially have another date tomorrow with a women who I have not had the same level of rapport so will test again tomorrow.

But all in all I liked it! Smile

Hopefully it will not impact too much on the use of AM6 as I know its already at risk of disruption so if any experts see anything wrong with the way I used it above please let me know so I can fix
I don't know how much it applies to NSFM but X24/X32 (it's short time programming, too) should not be used more than once or twice a week and not more than a hour on these days if you are using another 5G. So take care to not exceeding the listening time above these limits.
Hi Mr. Anderson my understanding is the sub can be used upto 8 hours a day. Where did you get your information from ?
Not along with another 5G sub. Shannon posted it somewhere, don't know the thread right now.
Thankyou Brother Anderson
(05-17-2015, 09:19 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Not along with another 5G sub. Shannon posted it somewhere, don't know the thread right now.
Here is the exact quote Shannon stated about how to use NSFM.

(04-09-2015, 10:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You don't stop AM6. And even for a day.

That said, you don't have to stop, as long as you don't use them at the same time or within a couple hours of each other, and you limit your use of NSFM to less than about 5 hours per week. No more than two days a week, no more than 3 hours at a time. Never on consecutive days.

NSFM is an instant/near instant effect extremely short term use program by design.