Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM Make Me Lazy to Open the Forum :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on second run AM stage 3 right now.

I'm amazed with the result I've got so far.

But, the more I listen to AM, the lazier I'm to open the forum. LOL. Big Grin

Really, AM make me enjoy my life fully, my work fully, I've got many new friends.

I don't care about media social, I don't care about what others people think about me.

I love to live in real life, see real people, socializing orally not written, do a real thing not just in a front of computer.

On the first time, six stages, AM like did nothing for me, but on the second run, everything is change. My life is getting better and better.

I still have three more stages waiting.

I still can't believe why some person didn't get any result at all.

My advice is "Fire & Forget", seriously, play it, forget it, live your life, go out and socialize, and no need to compare your result with other.

As time goes by. As your subconscious can absorb the affirmation fully. Your mind, your way of think, your speech, your way of doing something.. everything will change.

Just.. Fire.. And.. Forget.. Job done.

Thanks Shannon for making amazing sub, I will write testimonial after all six stages is done.

That's all from me. Wink

And now, please share what did AM do for you that change your life? Big Grin
Thank you. And thank you for your reiteration of the "fire and forget" principle. Truly, it is designed to be that easy.

AM changed my life by revealing to me my true inner strength. If I was to share with you what all it has done for me, you would not believe me. So I'll just say... I'm glad I decided to make it, and stick with it. Smile
(05-12-2015, 08:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. And thank you for your reiteration of the "fire and forget" principle. Truly, it is designed to be that easy.

AM changed my life by revealing to me my true inner strength. If I was to share with you what all it has done for me, you would not believe me. So I'll just say... I'm glad I decided to make it, and stick with it. Smile

Nope, you're wrong. I'd always love to hear success story especially from the maker itself.

And I don't see why not. Smile
It wouldn't be wise for me to share that sort of personal information about myself on a public forum. Otherwise, believe me, I'd love to share with you what it's done for me.
Sure, if you have little time to write what it's done for you I'll wait. Smile

I'm psychologist. That's why I believe easily about mind power and the relation with subliminal message.
It's not so much about believing. It's just that what it's done for me is not the sort of thing I care to share with the world. You guys would love to hear it, but there would come a time when it wasn't in my favor to have done so. And so because I am not done yet making my mark on the world, I choose not to talk about it. Yet.
(05-12-2015, 08:18 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm on second run AM stage 3 right now.

I'm amazed with the result I've got so far.

But, the more I listen to AM, the lazier I'm to open the forum. LOL. Big Grin

Really, AM make me enjoy my life fully, my work fully, I've got many new friends.

I don't care about media social, I don't care about what others people think about me.

I love to live in real life, see real people, socializing orally not written, do a real thing not just in a front of computer.

On the first time, six stages, AM like did nothing for me, but on the second run, everything is change. My life is getting better and better.

I still have three more stages waiting.

I still can't believe why some person didn't get any result at all.

My advice is "Fire & Forget", seriously, play it, forget it, live your life, go out and socialize, and no need to compare your result with other.

As time goes by. As your subconscious can absorb the affirmation fully. Your mind, your way of think, your speech, your way of doing something.. everything will change.

Just.. Fire.. And.. Forget.. Job done.

Thanks Shannon for making amazing sub, I will write testimonial after all six stages is done.

That's all from me. Wink

And now, please share what did AM do for you that change your life? Big Grin

Lol I though I was the only one that was feeling lazy after AM round 2.

I've had so many life changing experiences that I've just come to realize. Sometimes it's hard to see the changes because of the slipstream technology but for one thing un like my first run, I actually made a lot of new friends and I'm the life of the party. Not always but I've noticed that I'm getting more attention from women. For ex. I went to my bank and I had the teller eye me from head to toe, she was very sexy. I have loyal friends, something that I never had for a long time. When I was in high school I had a lot of back stabbing friends, a lot of betraying friends and I had no respect among my peers. But now I have respect because I'm more assertive and I can stand up for myself. I'm not afraid to call someone out on their bs and sometimes I just find myself calling people out without even thinking twice about it.
There are so much change that I'll probably notice later on but so far I've rid myself of public fear, I have social dominance, I'm definetly more alpha than before. Just so much to list. I'm emotionally stronger, more confident, self esteem and even though I still have some insecurities due to some subconscious problem, I've got one stage before I can fully see all the results. I'm taking my career seriously and I'm working hard to get to where I need to be.