Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request: Penis Size Increase (I'm a 2.5-3 incher )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been listening to Life Tune Up for about 2 months now and have already seen some changes. They were indeed subtle and were only recognizable when comparing over larger time frames.

Anyway, I plan to listen to LTU for a few more months before changing to something else after a 1-month break.

I'm looking for a Penis enlargement sub. I'm 2.5-3 inches in length and ~1 inches in girth. Obviously, I'm below average. While there are lots of people throwing back and forth whether size matters or not, I would like to increase it primarily/hopefully to be able to use/try more positions.

Is there anyway to get the penis enlargement subs from subliminal shop?
There is a subliminal for penis enlargement. Check in the shop.
Actually it was removed by Shannon as he had unreliable results with his current build.
I heard this works... the divosuit and divocup.
http://divocup.blogspot.com/?zx=a1159bcfd3cfc445

Jelquing and the

Bathmate

So I think if you did all 3... (dont be in a rush-take time) it would be Jelquing, bathmate and then wear the divosuit.
Unless you're uncircumcised then the devosuit/cup will NOT work for you.
Maybe give one of those bath mates a try, I know Sarge is using one so you might ask him about it. Coupled with a sub it might be even more effective.
(05-11-2015, 08:18 PM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it was removed by Shannon as he had unreliable results with his current build.

Didn't no that. I hope the next build is better as I want to use it too.
I have a Bathmate as well , but with the addition of a sub results would amplify. Since there is no pe sub try using pstec with your own affirmations. Like my penis is increasing in size etc..
I think if Shannon was to make a new build, it should be in his new 6G format whenever that is released. A six month option was in the works but members complained that's too long. If 6G tech would work for physical changes and be more effective than 4G, then I think that's the best way to go. Especially if the script focused on constantly growing the penis
(05-15-2015, 03:16 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]I think if Shannon was to make a new build, it should be in his new 6G format whenever that is released. A six month option was in the works but members complained that's too long. If 6G tech would work for physical changes and be more effective than 4G, then I think that's the best way to go. Especially if the script focused on constantly growing the penis
6g is years away...

From what I read the reason the PE sub was removed it was because Shannon thought it might give the site a bad reputation.

I think there's a huge demand for this sub and it is rather unfair to have breast enlargement but no penis enlargement in the store.

And if putting it in the store might give the site a bad reputation then why not just have a sale of this sub or have it sold by petition only? Email support and be sent to a secret link where you can purchase it. I don't think keeping the sub from people that want it is the best option. Fine don't put it in the store but let people have the option to buy it.

I hope Shannon reconsiders and lets the public have an option of buying the sub if in fact the sub was removed because there was a feeling it would give the site a bad name. And if the sub was removed because it didn't give satisfactory results then hopefully it gets upgraded to 5g.
(05-11-2015, 05:55 PM)fdesa12 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to Life Tune Up for about 2 months now and have already seen some changes. They were indeed subtle and were only recognizable when comparing over larger time frames.

Anyway, I plan to listen to LTU for a few more months before changing to something else after a 1-month break.

I'm looking for a Penis enlargement sub. I'm 2.5-3 inches in length and ~1 inches in girth. Obviously, I'm below average. While there are lots of people throwing back and forth whether size matters or not, I would like to increase it primarily/hopefully to be able to use/try more positions.

Is there anyway to get the penis enlargement subs from subliminal shop?

Check out the Phallosan Forte
So many people want this sub I hope Shannon will work on a 5g version.
I agree with you ABUNDANCE CH you brought up a good point.