Subliminal Talk

Full Version: will sm3 work if your taking depression medication?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys i take depression medication and it makes you loose your sex drive!

so i was wondering if sm3 would help get it back along with a bunch of beautiful women to have sex with

also for other subs in general, would taking depression medication affect their effectivity?

thanks
(05-09-2015, 07:14 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i take depression medication and it makes you loose your sex drive!

so i was wondering if sm3 would help get it back along with a bunch of beautiful women to have sex with

also for other subs in general, would taking depression medication affect their effectivity?

thanks

you can do Gamma meditation it actually enhances your mood (and of course you can google it).
I cannot know the answer to your question because I am not a doctor, and I have not studied the core reasons for why antidepressants affect sex drive. I doubt that doctors really understand it, either.

What I can say is that it may increase your sex drive (that's in the script) but given the chemical manipulation of your brain, it may be overridden by that. The only way to know is to find out by trying it.
Anti-depressants kill the intestinal flora, and I believe that serotonin... I think is processed there. Anti-depressants kill of the Highs and the Lows for moods. Which somehow does the same with sex drive.

I was once on them and yes I couldn't get it up. Sometimes its permanent so I hear. Be safe and research it.
(05-09-2015, 11:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot know the answer to your question because I am not a doctor, and I have not studied the core reasons for why antidepressants affect sex drive. I doubt that doctors really understand it, either.

What I can say is that it may increase your sex drive (that's in the script) but given the chemical manipulation of your brain, it may be overridden by that. The only way to know is to find out by trying it.

with the anti depression pills affect auras and manifestation?
I have no idea. I doubt even medical doctors really understand how and why they do what they do, or else it would not be such a guessing game to find the right one and the right dose to produce the desired results.
Hi Brother I do feel that you will get something out of SM. However judging my what others members say the more runs you do the further embedded the messages become into your unconsuis.

Peace