Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New sub suggestion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

It's funny that I came back. For those of you who don't know I was on AYPSL 5G for a while, and then I quit the program, to focus on my study.

The program also made me realize that I don't want a relationship or a lover solely based on sexual lover, rather prefer a lover whom I can share more such as romance, intellect, emotion and etc... Which was another reason why I stopped using the program.

As I am near the end of my undergraduate education, and is about to move to Grad school, I wanted to start a new program. Well I suppose someone may say I could do AYPRL (Attract your perfect romantic lover, or other similar program), but I decided to put a hold on to that until I am done with my school and get a more solid basis for my career (basically get my self settled first, more solid career, and etc...)

Perhaps my considering to come back and listen to the sub may be the 5G program's influence, saying that I now have some room to breathe to improve on my life. (Though graduate school will be tough, I, for some reason, foresee that I will have more room to work on self-improvement, other than just focusing on academia. (Which I didn't really have whole a lot of room during my undergrad))

Alpha 360 suggested that I do either ASC or EPHRA. Good advice, but I was thinking that I may be interested in doing AOS and BIABW at the same time.

Here are my reasons:

1. In my undergraduate education, I had way more interaction with girls than guys, as most of my classes were mostly girls. (In my major classes there were usually only 3 guys maximum...) I think the population may change in the grad school as I am slightly deviating from my current major, but I still believe that I will have more women in the class than men, so I would like to improve on my interaction with women. Hence for choosing AOS and BIABW. Yet, I am not necessarily seeking to date, or to have sex with women (I would still not mind having them and would welcome it, if opportunity arises, and if I can handle spending some time away from my academic work) , but my primary interest is being more adept with having better interaction with women.

2. My confidence level has been improved, and I consider myself pretty confident. (Though there might be still a bit of issue left with confidence which comes from Asperger's. (i.e. not necessarily taking all outgoing approach in party situation, and taking a while, and need to force myself to talk to unknown people at party... though when someone else approaches/initiates it becomes a lot easier.) I don't know if there is much room to improve in my confidence. Besides if some of lingering issue is related to Asperger's I don't know if ASC can help much. Secondly, I have been able to face my emotional challenges and problems. I am not needy (which was one of the biggest reason why I was able to decide to stop using the AYP product at the moment, realizing my neediness and acquiring patience to put off getting a woman in my life until I am more settled), I can look at my past pain and failure, and talk to people about it if I desire to do so. Again, I don't know if there is much room for improvement in this area.

3. Still I suppose I can benefit from either program. Though one thought of mine was to take Life Tune up.

4. What I think I may want is a sub that probably improves my interaction skills with people in general. (But more with women.) Being able to connect to people better, share emotions, and etc... I'm good at self-reflection (when I'm given assignments like in Yoga class or some other class that requires me to write a self-reflection on group process, all the professors highly praise my reflection skills, recognizing different emotions, and high self-awareness) , but I don't think I am too good at connecting with people, or sharing my emotions with them. Thus I'm not great at building relationships, which leads to not having too many friendship, and not having any romantic experience. (Though that is the case, when I build some meaningful relationship, they tend to last long.) I may also problem with reading others, (though at times I have been told I am the most empathetic person that the person encountered in his life) but more importantly, I don't think I really know how to respond to others, when they act in certain way, and etc. I want some improvement in these area, and hopefully some sub can help with that. I don't know if there is a sub that helps a person being able to connect people better in deep and genuine way. (Let me know if you guys know a sub that can help.) Given this, I thought/hoped that AOS + BIABW will give me more interaction with women, which will give me more practices, which in turn will hopefully help me improve my interaction and relationship building skills.

Given these I am thinking currently thinking one of the following options:

1. AOS + BIABW (Thinking that these two combination may help me have more positive interaction with women, which I hope would enhance my interactive skills with women through many practices. (and hopefully with men as well... not sexually, but friendly))

2. ASC (More confidence helps in all area, I suppose, and free is good)

3. EPHRA (There may be some area that needs healing, and again free is good)

4. Life Tune Up (Seems to have many things that help boost inner self, again a very good choice.)

5. And open to other possibilities

Any suggestions? I suppose AM may be a good solution, but I don't know if I will be able to handle the roller-coaster ride with AM during my grad school, and I certainly cannot afford nor willing to spend $500 at the moment. (Not until I start a real career)

Thank you in advance for opinions.
If you want just friendly interactions you then BIATBW and AOS is probably not the best choice. The best one is probably LTU but US could be also a good choice.
(05-07-2015, 03:28 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]If you want just friendly interactions you then BIATBW and AOS is probably not the best choice. The best one is probably LTU but US could be also a good choice.

Mr. Anderson, I appreciate your input. You know I have never thought of taking Ultra Success to that route. I can see how it can be used to help me with the area.

For the clarification, I wasn't necessary "just" wanting friendly interactions. I suppose I wouldn't mind (may actually be wanting) having more than "just friendly" interactions. Yet, the reason I wrote the first post the way I wrote is because having sexual interaction or interactions solely for the purpose of date or sex was not my intention. I suppose the best description is more experience with good interactions in general whether friendly or more than friendly. (But not hostile !!!)

I checked the poll, and there were 5 votes. 1 EPHRA, 3 LTU, and 1 other. I suppose you may be the one who voted other. If not, I hope that person comes back and explain what other he/she is thinking of.

I will not rush to make the decision as I am thinking of starting a sub after my graduation, and may be after I finish deciding which grad school I will attend. I am thinking that I may start the sub maybe at the end of May, if I decide to start with it earlier.

Currently, I think that I may start with LTU for 3 months or 6 months (will probably do for a semester or so), and then switch to US and possibly another type B 4g sub with it.

Again, I appreciate your opinion.
I think I voted for LTU because it covers many things already, but I also think US is a great choice for you - and the focus is just on that one thing - Ultra Success.
(05-08-2015, 12:29 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]I think I voted for LTU because it covers many things already, but I also think US is a great choice for you - and the focus is just on that one thing - Ultra Success.

Thanks for your clarification. Hmm... I wonder who voted other, and what he/she was thinking in mind when voted other.

So far, the vote is 2 EPHRA, 4 LTU, and 1 other.
(05-11-2015, 06:03 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Go for Life Tune up ,man . If you don't have any emotional traumas (Erpha is made for them, basically) ,go for Life Tune Up.

I don't think I have emotional trauma left. I have suffered depression before, but I don't think I suffer from it anymore. So far it seems likely that I will do LTU for 3-6 months, then move to AYP or US... though it is more likely that I end up with US.