Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stage 7 Usage ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

So regarding using Stage 7 alone for 6 months instead of running the entire program from Stage 1 again, what exactly would the difference be? Right now I have finished BASE but I do feel like doing Stage 7 for a while as it does phenomenal for the progress I am making in my life.

I don't feel like restarting BASE altogether again, at least for this year mainly because I can do certain things well only in particular period. For example, I can network very well in Stage 3 and 6, but feel the opposite for Stage 4 and 5. It's also a counter that I can finish tasks and make stable progress in stage 4, 6, but not so much in stage 3, so there is also this imperfection that lies within. I have decided to make some stable progress before the end of the year, that's why I am doing and thinking about continuing Stage 7 for a while.

So the question is, what difference would it make compared to running the entire program again? I am pretty sure my subconscious will get hit by enough repetitions, but does it mean that in some respect I am losing particular details that I could have been benefited from running again?
(05-05-2015, 05:50 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

So regarding using Stage 7 alone for 6 months instead of running the entire program from Stage 1 again, what exactly would the difference be? Right now I have finished BASE but I do feel like doing Stage 7 for a while as it does phenomenal for the progress I am making in my life.

I don't feel like restarting BASE altogether again, at least for this year mainly because I can do certain things well only in particular period. For example, I can network very well in Stage 3 and 6, but feel the opposite for Stage 4 and 5. It's also a counter that I can finish tasks and make stable progress in stage 4, 6, but not so much in stage 3, so there is also this imperfection that lies within. I have decided to make some stable progress before the end of the year, that why I am doing and thinking about continuing Stage 7 for a while.

So the question is, what difference would it make compared to running the entire program again? I am pretty sure my subconscious will get hit by enough repetitions, but does it mean that in some respect I am losing particular details that I could have been benefited from running again?

You made it to stage 7, keep running it. Pretty sure the difference is running the whole thing again will take 6 months to get through, but stage 7 just brings you through the whole program every time you listen to it, or at least all the main points. If I were you I'd just keep stage 7 going for a long time until you feel like you're done I guess.
I'm actually interested in the answer for this as well. I'm actually considering changing my plans and running the AM6 Refresher for a entire year to see if it will get permanent due to the repetitions. I do remember Shannon saying, in another thread, that if you use the refresher for one month it will only refresh but if its used for like 6 months you will actually experience growth. I'm just wondering if you use it for long term (1 to 2 years straight) will it become permanent and self replicating (of course after you run through the program at least once).
I'd say if you've completed the 6 month then go for it listen to the refresher as much as you like.
General rule of thumb is, if you had resistance or felt like you were not getting everything you could/should have out of the program while running stages 1-6, then rerun them. Otherwise, do stage 7.

Stage 7 is usually overload for people who have not finished getting it the other way, but once you've run 1-6, if you really want to run 7 as programming... give it a shot. If you can handle it, more power to you. Not everyone can.
Update:

Feel like shit ever since started stage 7... Don't know why but I don't think the effects are as strong compared to running the entire set along. Maybe I need a few more run throughs, but I just feel an incredible amount of resistance for the past few days. You are right, foundation is definitely something that needs to be taken care of before running it alone.
It's not "not as strong" as running the entire set stage by stage... it is all six stages at once, and therefore much more powerful. That's why foundation is so important, and that's why most people can't handle it without that foundation.