Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best sub for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering what the best sub would be to not care what people think of you, not let people make you feel guilty or intimidate you with what they say, and not be concerned with what other people are doing.?
Hey James!

I think that the one that would help you face your insecurity. It's not about other people, it's about your insecurity... you have to face it, feel it... it's not easy. I've been doing it recently. I've been wondering why the heck I've been so worried about what other poeple will say about me... it's not about other people. It's about my insecurity... but that's not easy to face. You must have been badly treated in the past and you felt badly about yourself... that's just a guess though
Hi!

Sounds a bit like the OF you're doing. Maybe ASC 5G could work wonders.

I'll say ASC 5G did well for me in this regard. So much so, that I completed my 32nd day and bought AM6 immediately to start after. Completed that with flying colours, now I'm running SM3. But ASC really dealt with the issues you're describing in my case.

Hope that helps James!