Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I have never tried subliminals before...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded Absolute Self Confidence to try it out. There are 3 audio files. Can I use the silent audio file first? I plan on listening to the silent audio whenever I am on my PC. For how many days should I be using each file?

I tried reading instructions, but from I read it just seems like it is not clear to me. I also have trouble sleeping for more than 6 hours per day, so I am not sure how I can use subliminals that require you to listen to them for at least 8 hours.
All files have the same programmings inside, so it doesn't matter which file you want to listen to. Some people have better results with ultrasonics, some with the masked tracks. Listen for 32 days 8h/day. You don't have to listen while sleeping. If you want to listen to ultrasonic make sure your speaker are capable of producing sound up to 20kHz. And make sure you calibrate it the right way to avoid hearing problems.
First time using the subs, what an exciting time! You can use them while sleeping or while awake, you can also switch between the silent and mask subs to see which ones you like the most, but as Anderson said they have the same scripts, just different ways of delivering the script. Ultrasonic is best used with speakers, masked with earphones. Just make sure you calibrate the volume properly.

How many days you want to listen to ASC depends on what you want out of it. 32 days if you are just wondering if subs work and want to do something else after, 3 months to get some long lasting results and deep confidence and then there's 6 months if you really want some serious confidence out of it.
Is there any benefit to listening to the files 2 to 6 hours per day?
I can't tell you from experience but imo it wouldn't be worth it if you listen to 2-6 hours a day; you'd be robbing yourself of the subliminal power. i have been listening 19-21 hours to AM6 via headphones while at work, and then through my kindle fire which has stereo speakers which i lug around everywhere and plays throughout the night. i'm of the understanding that the longer you listen, the more deeply ingrained the programming will be embedded. 2-6 hours would probably give you fleeting confidence that'll more or less fizzle away in a period after you stop.

Shannon recommends 8 hours MINIMUM, and he's tested his products like a mad man and has arrived to 8 hours minimum based on those tests.

do yourself a favor and invest in yourself and go all in for 32 days Smile
(05-04-2015, 06:16 PM)mikeymike Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any benefit to listening to the files 2 to 6 hours per day?

Effect is plottable on a bell curve. If you do too little, you'll start seeing results, but they won't stick. If you do too much, there's not enough time left for fully processing the input. You want to hit that sweet spot in the middle. It starts at 8 hours of exposure per day and ends at 21. Less than 8 hours a day will get results, but it'll take longer and you won't be as well served by the time you spend. It's really worth doing it right. Time and time again people come here and try to break the rules and ignore the instructions, and they always find the same thing: It does not get you the results you want, and in the end, you've just wasted time you could have been using to get those results in the first place.

So... follow the instructions. Use it between 8 and 21 hours a day.