Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE Usage Time 64?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is a question for Shannon,

Can we use BASE 2.0 for 64 days/stage instead of the 32 days? I know we could do that on SM 2, and it just seems to me I would benefit much more by doing 64 days of each stage.

Is it a good idea ? Bad idea ?

Thanks a lot Shannon Smile
-Adri
Why not do two runs of BASE at 32 days/stage instead Smile
Shannon once said somewhere. That is very important to follow the instructions, if the instructions say 32 per-stage, use 32 per-day stage. No more no less, unless there is a choice of 64 days.
The only sub that is designed to be ran 64 days per stage (Based on each program's instructions/ Shannon's feedback) is WM. SM, BASE, AM are NOT designed like that.
I only made one program with that option, and I regretted it. Never again. BASE does not have that as an option.
(05-04-2015, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I only made one program with that option, and I regretted it. Never again. BASE does not have that as an option.

Why did you regret it?
Because people took it as an excuse to disregard the rules for other programs. Plus, I still believe that 32 days per stage works better, even for that program.