Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs and Mantras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I am 38 days into using ASC and I've recently incorporated chanting mantras as a part of my daily routine. I was wondering will chanting mantras adversely affect my listening to the subs? I keep the ultrasonic sub running 24/7 on my macbook pro.

By the way, my level of confidence regarding my writing ability has definitely increased!! Before, I felt like kaka when it came to my writing skills.

Cheers!SmileSmileSmile
In my personal experience, yes. Mantra will clash with Shannon's sub.
Yes, he already covered that; not a good idea to do anything else other than the subs, no tapping, mantras, affirmations, visualizing and such.

I need to follow the advice myself, just signed up for Silva training, yet part of BASE module is developing psychic ability and the Intuition exercises will guide me towards that; any 5G program will fully cover everything you need for your success, speaking from personal experience and that of a friend.
(05-02-2015, 06:59 PM)Trend Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he already covered that; not a good idea to do anything else other than the subs, no tapping, mantras, affirmations, visualizing and such.

I need to follow the advice myself, just signed up for Silva training, yet part of BASE module is developing psychic ability and the Intuition exercises will guide me towards that; any 5G program will fully cover everything you need for your success, speaking from personal experience and that of a friend.

So you recommend I stop the mantras immediately? And will I have to start ASC all over again?
Yes, only one, either the mantras or ASC, would recommend ASC as the 5G tech is above and beyond affirmations or anything else.