Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for you guys who sleep with Subs on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I just had a few questions about sleeping with Subs on..

1. When you first started sleeping with subs on, did your sleep quality suffer?
2. Did you increase hours slept, or keep them the same?
3. Did your sleep quality ever improve and get used to the subs happening while sleeping?
4. If so, how many days in a row did it take for your sleep quality to become normal again with subs during sleep?

I really want to run subs at night while sleeping too, but I tried doing that the last few days and it's very hard getting out of bed.

I use the ultrasonic at night, and a combo of masked&ultrasonic during the day depending on the situation.
I'll give you my personal experience:

1- Generally no, my sleep quality has always been bad due to anxiety. However it did after I increased my time per day past 17h and I think it is directly related to anxiety, not because of subs.
2- Increased by a little, but it isn't necessary on all subs, some subs actually help you sleep way better so you need less rest.
3- Again, can't say since I haven't focused my anxiety issues yet.
4- I'd say 1-2 weeks when I started some of the subs, but the difference wasn't big to begin with.

You might want to give the masked subs a try.
Yeah, I do masked & ultrasonic during the day depending on different factors.

Anyone else care to help out by answering my little mini-questionairre? Smile
I had a little issues when I first started using them at night.
Hard time falling asleep etc.

But I grew acostomed to sleeping with them playing.

Now I use sleepphones and have no problems sleeping.

I think it is good to use at night as it bypasses the awake conscious mind as during the day.
getting up is the hardest part about listening to subs overnight. i definitely sleep much heavier. and i still haven't gotten "used to" sleeping with subs, meaning quality of sleep going back to baseline as it was without subs.

shannon recommends adding 1 hours to your sleep to compensate

i've always had crappy sleep so the answer to the 3rd and 4th question is N/A
1. Define quality. I use an app called sleep cycle to monitor my sleep and wake me up gently and it tells me I get go to deep sleep enough times per night.
2. Increased. I'm in bed 9 hours 20 minutes every night and I sleep most of it.
3. Again, define quality.
4. When I start a new stage of AM6 I usually start the day more tired and then over the course of a week that slowly goes away. Otherwise see 2; if I don't get 9 hours and 20 mins sleep every night I usually struggle to get up in the morning.

Try going to bed earlier if you're struggling with being tired. I don't think sleep quality has anything to do with it, I think your mind just needs to rest more because it's working out.
(05-01-2015, 10:31 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]getting up is the hardest part about listening to subs overnight. i definitely sleep much heavier. and i still haven't gotten "used to" sleeping with subs, meaning quality of sleep going back to baseline as it was without subs.

How long ago did you start using subs?
Also, here is CatMan's answer to these questions, just to add to the list (I asked him in PM first before deciding to post this full thread). For anyone else who is curious:

1. I needed more time to feel more rested sometimes. Listening during the day can cause this too, as your brain will focus on and absorb the information during sleep as well. It will also use dreams to advance your transformation. Daydreams too. All of this can take a toll on energy, at least in the short term before you get used to it.

2. I kept them the same. I an used to sleeping 4-6 hours a night. I try to be as productive as I can, especially to run my company. Most won't be able to achieve that level of output, and will likely need to get 8 hours of sleep a night.

3. Over time you get used to the extra energy usage.

4. That's impossible to predict, everyone is different. Each new sub makes me temporarily tired, many times new stages cause the same thing. After awhile, it goes away and I feel more rested. It's just a change in information, so all the new input is temporarily exhausting while it's processed and stored in your mind.

Do it. 8 hours of sub use daily is being wasted for each day you don't do it. That's a MASSIVE amount of time, it can't be wasted if you want results. The tiredness will go away with time when your mind gets used to it.
(05-01-2015, 01:45 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]1. Define quality. I use an app called sleep cycle to monitor my sleep and wake me up gently and it tells me I get go to deep sleep enough times per night.
2. Increased. I'm in bed 9 hours 20 minutes every night and I sleep most of it.
3. Again, define quality.
4. When I start a new stage of AM6 I usually start the day more tired and then over the course of a week that slowly goes away. Otherwise see 2; if I don't get 9 hours and 20 mins sleep every night I usually struggle to get up in the morning.

Try going to bed earlier if you're struggling with being tired. I don't think sleep quality has anything to do with it, I think your mind just needs to rest more because it's working out.

Is 9 hr and 20 min your usual sleeping length before you ever started doing subliminals?
(05-01-2015, 09:28 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Is 9 hr and 20 min your usual sleeping length before you ever started doing subliminals?

No I would probably sleep about 8 or so hours. I just go to bed earlier now and wake up with the daylight.
Quote:Hey, I just had a few questions about sleeping with Subs on..

I don't think it suffered. My brain struggled to handle the massive influx of processing requirements for a few nights, and then I was fine. That was when I invented and was testing 5G. 1, 2, 3, 4G subs... no real impact aside from dreams changing sometimes.

Quote:2. Did you increase hours slept, or keep them the same?

No difference with 1G, 2G or 3G subs. 4G started to impact sleeping time as I began using it for very long periods of time per day. 5G typically adds 1-3 hours of sleep a day for people; for me it adds around 1.5.

Quote:3. Did your sleep quality ever improve and get used to the subs happening while sleeping?

Sleep quality returned to normal when my brain became acclimated to the workload required of it.

Quote:4. If so, how many days in a row did it take for your sleep quality to become normal again with subs during sleep?

The first experience with 5G was brutal. It literally knocked me out in 5 minutes the first time I tested it. I remember that day because I was sitting on my couch playing it, and was hit by an incredible wave of mental exhaustion, and then began dreaming so hard that I was not fully unconscious, and yet definitely not awake. I stayed in that state for about 45 minutes before waking up. It took three nights that first time for me to return to somewhat normal sleep, and generally now I don't have any issue with sleep quality regardless of what I am using while I sleep, unless I over-do it. The Sleep Aid prototype has the interesting effect of making my sleep much better, but if I overuse it it makes me feel like I've taken Benadryl when I awaken: not fully awake, sluggish, etc. But when I switch to a new stage of BAMM, for example, or I use the 6G prototype, I still don't get any issues with sleep.

Quote:I really want to run subs at night while sleeping too, but I tried doing that the last few days and it's very hard getting out of bed.

The increase your sleep time.
(05-01-2015, 09:25 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2015, 10:31 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]getting up is the hardest part about listening to subs overnight. i definitely sleep much heavier. and i still haven't gotten "used to" sleeping with subs, meaning quality of sleep going back to baseline as it was without subs.

How long ago did you start using subs?

January 5
(05-08-2015, 06:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hey, I just had a few questions about sleeping with Subs on..

I don't think it suffered. My brain struggled to handle the massive influx of processing requirements for a few nights, and then I was fine. That was when I invented and was testing 5G. 1, 2, 3, 4G subs... no real impact aside from dreams changing sometimes.

Quote:2. Did you increase hours slept, or keep them the same?

No difference with 1G, 2G or 3G subs. 4G started to impact sleeping time as I began using it for very long periods of time per day. 5G typically adds 1-3 hours of sleep a day for people; for me it adds around 1.5.

Quote:3. Did your sleep quality ever improve and get used to the subs happening while sleeping?

Sleep quality returned to normal when my brain became acclimated to the workload required of it.

Quote:4. If so, how many days in a row did it take for your sleep quality to become normal again with subs during sleep?

The first experience with 5G was brutal. It literally knocked me out in 5 minutes the first time I tested it. I remember that day because I was sitting on my couch playing it, and was hit by an incredible wave of mental exhaustion, and then began dreaming so hard that I was not fully unconscious, and yet definitely not awake. I stayed in that state for about 45 minutes before waking up. It took three nights that first time for me to return to somewhat normal sleep, and generally now I don't have any issue with sleep quality regardless of what I am using while I sleep, unless I over-do it. The Sleep Aid prototype has the interesting effect of making my sleep much better, but if I overuse it it makes me feel like I've taken Benadryl when I awaken: not fully awake, sluggish, etc. But when I switch to a new stage of BAMM, for example, or I use the 6G prototype, I still don't get any issues with sleep.

Quote:I really want to run subs at night while sleeping too, but I tried doing that the last few days and it's very hard getting out of bed.

The increase your sleep time.

When you said "unless I over-do it", what does over-doing it entail? Just too many hours for that day, like 21+ hrs of 5G? Or what does over-doing it mean?
Brother Shannon am I correct in saying the brain can adapt to handle more suggestions ? I see as comparable to going to the gym. The muscle become stronger and can handle more weights.

Therefore the brain will adapt and evolve. If you doubt what I say please watch the video on youtube called brain plasticity.

Peace