Subliminal Talk

Full Version: couple quick questions about SM3 and sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in the instructions for SM3 it says:

"If you are in a committed relationship and you do not wish to attract and have sex with multiple women other than your current partner, DO NOT use this program! You have been warned. Using this program while in a committed relationship will almost certainly result in its destruction."

I'm wondering though, if I meet a girl who is awesome, and she wants to be my girlfriend, and we want to become exclusive, can I do that during SM3 with no problem (as opposed to already in a committed relationship when starting SM3)?

Also, the first few times you have sex with a girl, it's the norm that she assumes that you MAY be having sex with other girls too, right? (in general dating life for people, not only during SM3 runs)
You can do whatever you want, SM3 won't force you to do something. But if you want to have a committed relationship you should consider some of the AYP subs instead of SM3.