Subliminal Talk

Full Version: reason for 10-12 hrs being optimal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How come 10-12 hours is optimal compared to 8 or 9 or 14 or 16?
Optimal because our brain has 12 hours subliminal input (listening time), and 12 hours let the brain processing the subliminal (output). I read that somewhere, but sorry I forgot where to find.
ah ok so 12 hours will have results faster and more powerful than 16?
(04-28-2015, 08:57 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]ah ok so 12 hours will have results faster and more powerful than 16?

Remember one thing, Shannon has said this several times, listening more is not essentially better. I would stick with 10-12 hours if you're able to. I usually do about 9 hours. However, remember if you do 10 hours for stage one, then you need to try and do the same amount on the other stages.
Listen as often as you can while not being exhausted and keeping the listening throughout the stages as close as possible and you'll be fine.
(04-29-2015, 05:56 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Listen as often as you can while not being exhausted and keeping the listening throughout the stages as close as possible and you'll be fine.

Very good advice, CatMan. Wink
I say 10-12 hours is optimal because:

1. At the time, that was the best information I had to go on.
2. Most people cannot or will not use a program for more than that per day.
3. It prevents mental exhaustion.

Our intrepid explorers here have since shown pretty good evidence that the optimal range is actually more likely something like 12 to 21 hours a day, up to whatever limit you can handle without exhausting yourself during sustained usage.

This will change dramatically for 6G programming. I don't know yet what optimal usage patterns for 6G will be, but I will tell you this: It will likely be a LOT less time per day, and you'll need to take following the instructions a LOT more seriously than the majority of you currently do.
for better part of the first half of AM6, I was doing 16-17 hour days. Now I'm up to 20-21 hour days.

I really don't have any objective way of comparing 16 hrs a day vs 21 hours a day, except that there's less opportunity for resistance to creep up when the listening time has been jacked up. And even then, I can't really directly answer what you're asking; it's really hard to tell when the tester and the subject are the same person / not having a basis for controlled experimentation.

i have no idea what the effects are of not having much time (3 hrs) to process and manifest(output) before the next bombardment of input comes.
(05-08-2015, 06:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ][Y]ou'll need to take following the instructions a LOT more seriously than the majority of you currently do.

Nothing like a nice, subtle smackdown. Big Grin

I'm looking forward to what the 6G format is going to bring.
(05-08-2015, 03:52 PM)Amish Electrician Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2015, 06:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ][Y]ou'll need to take following the instructions a LOT more seriously than the majority of you currently do.

Nothing like a nice, subtle smackdown. Big Grin

I'm looking forward to what the 6G format is going to bring.

Yeah I thought the same thing...especially since I assume I'm one of those "intrepid explorers" referred to LOL! Tongue

Brb, SM3 600 hours per stage like a boss haha!!
The reason I say that 6G will require a lot closer adherence to the instructions is because of how powerful it is. This time it will not just be about getting optimal results toward the goal, it will be about using it safely. I will have to incorporate silences into the audio to prevent too much exposure time in any given amount of time, but accurate volume on this new technology is extremely important for reasons that I will make clear when I better understand what I have begun seeing in experiments recently.
lol head explode
I ran the prototype for about 3 hours yesterday. Today, I am exhausted mentally all day. With 6G, there's a lot more going on than just data input, as was the case with 5G. So this sort of thing tells me it's important to use it properly, and for me to know what properly is.
seems like it has the power to get out of hand too quick if not used properly.

daily instructions: use for 1 hour, 34 minutes, 23 seconds EXACTLY or else. LOL

I can foresee some pretty nasty things happening if used improperly. Like using it as a weapon to knock someone out. Silent baseball bat to the head. or manipulating people while they're extremely mentally exhausted..
Pages: 1 2