Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anger Management?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,

I have completed BASE 5G stage 6 a few days ago, and in the past 6 months, I appear to be impatient and have anger issues under situations where i would usually be able to manage it / control it / figure out a response / be understanding (put myself in the other person's shoes), but now it is like an exploding episode (small or large, short or long, depending) when triggered.

Clearly, the anger had repercussions and I have seen them, but I don't seem to be "learning from my mistakes". One thing though, the anger seems to resolve the matter faster than it would (on the surface), but there is more to clean up thereafter too and relationships are strained.

Hence my questions...
Would you recommend that I listen to Anger Management 4G?
Or is this anger a side effect or a form of resistance, which you will not recommend to suppress / manage ?

I await your advice on this matter. I appreciate it.
I would say... allow yourself to rest after doing that program. If you're experiencing anger, there is something that's being dealt with that is bothering you, and you may not yet fully understand what it is or how to deal with it. I think instead of trying to disconnect it, you should try to understand it and find the root cause.

This is interesting, because there is forgiveness of others programming in BASE 5G...

Managing it is fine, but suppressing it is not. You need to find the source and fix whatever the root issue is.

If I was going to recommend any sub, I would suggest EHPRA or LTU. But before you do that, give yourself a week or two off subs and see how things develop.
(04-27-2015, 06:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would say... allow yourself to rest after doing that program. If you're experiencing anger, there is something that's being dealt with that is bothering you, and you may not yet fully understand what it is or how to deal with it. I think instead of trying to disconnect it, you should try to understand it and find the root cause.

This is interesting, because there is forgiveness of others programming in BASE 5G...

Managing it is fine, but suppressing it is not. You need to find the source and fix whatever the root issue is.

If I was going to recommend any sub, I would suggest EHPRA or LTU. But before you do that, give yourself a week or two off subs and see how things develop.

EHPRA is already inside BASE , don't you think Quote can rerun it for betterment. BTW, I am in the 3rd stage of BASE and I am also getting furious quickly .. I have noticed the same patterns ash Quote is describing.
I am doing Stage 7 but only 4 hours a night, because it seems to be taking a toll on me (I feel fatigued).

Regarding forgiveness of others, I have forgiven a lot of people I wanted to forgive but never thought would happen (so soon). Relationships with these people have improved. I definitely see results here.

The funny thing with the anger is, it's been there since stage 2 or 3, and it stuck with me all the way, on and off, but I haven't yet figured out the source...

I had this thought that, maybe I was forgiving myself for my anger bursts. I don't see anything wrong with my being angry. I feel justice is served. Yet logically, I know that it isn't healthy at all. I keep reminding myself not to do it. Sometimes I get so mad I feel pain in my body. It's triggered when I'm annoyed.

I would do as you advised, to take 2 weeks off subs. If anger mgmt isn't recommended, could I perhaps do BASE again?
Hi jonathan4all, can you share what gets you mad?
(04-27-2015, 06:39 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Hi jonathan4all, can you share what gets you mad?

1. I have serious fight with one of the guys whom I share my apartment. He was playing music so loud. I asked him once, He did not listen me. I called police and almost thrashed down him in front of others to realise how stupid he had been.

2. I have little issue with my colleague whom I want to do all his part perfectly. When he does not, I literally get crazy on him. Few times I make fuss with other colleagues too.

3. I have most of the time a vibe of ! DONT CARE. I intimidate my gf few times which I usually never do. Normally I believe I am a confident introspective , cold type guy.

By the same token, Along with sub I entertain Hypergamma brainwave or beta/theta/gamma (as a combination) may be a little side effect from that too. I suggest you to run BASE again. I am quiet sure I am healing deep down inside cause I had few anger issues when I was on LTU and AM6 but later they faded away. There is no short cut of growth as we can see even running subs take time. BASE is vast .. few runs can sync it just moderately.
So far nothing charming happens for me. But I decide to run it few times if doesn't work you always can ask for refund. Nothing to lose. "Try it" is not enough try HARD I mean really HARD.

Good luck
Your anger episodes describe mine to a T.

1) I have the intention to do it to make the other realise "how stupid he had been"
2) I cannot tolerate mistakes, especially in those who has had experience in performing his role before.
3) I use intimidation. I despise myself for this, because I had been intimidated a lot and understand its effects, yet I still do this.
4) I too, have an I DON'T CARE attitude. "no mercy" and "no chances" is how I would describe it.

I am very keen on finding the source and nipping it in the bud. I don't know if trying hard will cut it. My previous experience with subs is, the reason will surface if I let myself relax and accept the sub. I wonder if the anger points to resistance or simply justifies a person to act in anger.
Hi my opinion would be to back off on the hours you do. And do some meditation "it helped me".meditation would slow your brain down.shannon has some bwe get the lower end delta.

And look at what triggers you ,and how and why your reacting this way.thats what they call cognitive therapy.its the best therapy there is.

I have had some of this also but not as bad.

Being reactive just causes more stress for everyone involved.
It sounds like the program has you definitely expecting from others competence where they may not be showing it. But the described behavior is not necessarily reasonable. If there are two or more of you experiencing this issue, I am going to look into how to adjust and balance that.
koshas:
Thank you, I will look up cognitive therapy. I agree that being reactive is not constructive at all. I really wonder why this lesson hasn't hammered into my head yet.

For the record, I did 12-14 hours of BASE daily.

Shannon:
Yes! Expecting competence describes it well!

But some of the expectations I know are unreasonable and too high (I know that logically after the fact. I react, or I would feel a stone weighing down and bothering me).

Updates:
I stopped all subs for 2 nights now, and I am feeling more patient and fewer anger episodes. I actually found myself talking very nicely today, and anger episodes are not as furious as before, just stern.

I think I am also more relaxed with myself. I used to have very high expectations of (and put a lot of stress on) myself (before BASE).
Angers is good in certain situations just about everyone has it at sometime.

But being an reactivE over stupid things is a waste of energy.

I have learned this.

People pay psychiatrist 100$ s an hour for cognitive therapy.

All it is is looking at your thinking and or beliefs about things,and how they are wrong or twisted.
Just wanted to report back.

No more anger episodes. In fact I'm handling these previous triggers with the coolness I haven't seen before. So that's good news.

Sorry koshas, I haven't been able to afford time to do much about cognitive therapy other than reading a wikipedia entry.

Shannon, I wanted to ask out of curiosity, why did the benefits come only after letting the script settle down rather than when using the subs?

With this progress, should I proceed with another round of BASE or would you suggest another sub?

Thank you.
I would also like to add that I did not manage to find the root cause, or if I did, I had no idea that I did.
(05-06-2015, 03:51 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to report back.

No more anger episodes. In fact I'm handling these previous triggers with the coolness I haven't seen before. So that's good news.

Sorry koshas, I haven't been able to afford time to do much about cognitive therapy other than reading a wikipedia entry.

Shannon, I wanted to ask out of curiosity, why did the benefits come only after letting the script settle down rather than when using the subs?

With this progress, should I proceed with another round of BASE or would you suggest another sub?

Thank you.

In some cases, processing requires too much activity to allow for expression. Part of that is the fact that the input density of data is so high. Part of it is because processing requirements for 5G are so intensive. Once input stops, you can simply run the installed programming.

If you have achieved your goals and reasons for running BASE, then there's no need to run it again. If not then consider whether or not you have the self awareness to run it again and intercept/modulate unreasonable anger. If the answer is no... probably a different sub is best for the time being.
Pages: 1 2