Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 - The Dissonance Rises =]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started AM6 on April 20. Today, I'm listening to it on my earphones as opposed to ultrasonic on speakers. For some reason, I'm feeling great and confident and honestly maybe even happy, like my inner mood is lifted a lot. And today, I overslept like 3 hours, and whenever I snooze and oversleep, my mood is terrible and groggy for the whole day, emotions blunted, anxiety higher. But for some reason, I'm feeling even this weird "excitement" feeling. So weird. Anyways, in the descriptions for each of the stages in AM6, it says for Stage 1:

"Either they don’t notice anything, or they notice they are really growing in self confidence and a few even start reporting impatience with the people around them playing mind games and trying to manipulate them."

Hopefully this feeling I'm getting means I'm the type that will "really [grow] in self confidence". Like this is so utterly strange. I'm getting butterflies and excitement waves and giddiness again and again. What the hell??

*update* Ok I'm sitting here now, and I'm just sitting here literally looking at my desk, and I'm smiling to myself in pure bliss for no reason. WHAT IS GOING ON??
The program is affecting your mood, and perhaps your emotional self is happy to be receiving these instructions because now it has permission to be all it actually is and that makes it happy.
That's awesome, however for today... I'm feeling normal again, just my usual state. =\
4/28:

Had a dream where I was in theater with family, but they sit in the row behind me. To my right are two cute white girls with their family (I'm asian). I am attracted to one of them. But she is sitting 2 seats away from me. Her sister who sits to my right talks to me. I have a convo with her. We have a good convo until I ask her where her family is from. Then she seems to shut up and go cold from there, seemingly rejecting me. I am not affected much despite my family being behind me, seeing the whole thing.
subscribed! Looking forward to your progress buddy!
Stage 6, about 2/3 way into it. Lol I just realized I didn't journal at all Tongue. sorry guys haha. Though, there wasn't much to journal at all, I was mostly staying at home, except for the gym, and groceries. I had lots of improvements in my inner self, and confidence.

However, right now I'm feeling super tired for the past week. Actually, I've never been truly refreshed and energized during the day in my AM6 run. I do 14-16 hours. In general, the entire run of AM6 has me tired and exhausted at varying levels everyday. Maybe I need to decrease my hours?
you're so close to the end, you might as well just continue doing it the way you've been doing it this whole time Tongue

I relate to that though, not having any energy during AM6.
Yeah, I'm gonna keep my 14 hours for the rest of this stage, but for the next sub I do, which will probably be EPRHA, I'm gonna try 12.
(10-23-2015, 02:49 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]you're so close to the end, you might as well just continue doing it the way you've been doing it this whole time Tongue

I relate to that though, not having any energy during AM6.

Was AM6 more exhausting for you, or SM3? Did you listen the sound amount of hours for them?
(10-23-2015, 01:26 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 6, about 2/3 way into it. Lol I just realized I didn't journal at all Tongue. sorry guys haha. Though, there wasn't much to journal at all, I was mostly staying at home, except for the gym, and groceries. I had lots of improvements in my inner self, and confidence.

However, right now I'm feeling super tired for the past week. Actually, I've never been truly refreshed and energized during the day in my AM6 run. I do 14-16 hours. In general, the entire run of AM6 has me tired and exhausted at varying levels everyday. Maybe I need to decrease my hours?

Haha You're really the laziest journal-keeper I've ever seen
(10-25-2015, 03:13 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 01:26 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 6, about 2/3 way into it. Lol I just realized I didn't journal at all Tongue. sorry guys haha. Though, there wasn't much to journal at all, I was mostly staying at home, except for the gym, and groceries. I had lots of improvements in my inner self, and confidence.

Haha You're really the laziest journal-keeper I've ever seen
The laziest ones are probably the ones you haven't seen.