Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Each Stage of SM3/WM2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has there been a thread or post in the past where it explained the effects of each stage in WM2 or SM3, kinda like the explanation in the FAQ for AM6's individual stages?
(04-24-2015, 06:03 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been a thread or post in the past where it explained the effects of each stage in WM2 or SM3, kinda like the explanation in the FAQ for AM6's individual stages?

For SM3, the manual lists the stages and what they do. I would upload my SM3 manual but I don't know how to lol. It's around the forum though it's been uploaded in threads before. Search for it, I'm sure you'll find it.

WM2 came out before that practise was adopted I believe. But, it's sales page is still very detailed so you can know what to expect from it in a broader sense at least.
The description given for what you have seen for other programs is generally going to be true for all six stage programs.