Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question for shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon. Have you read the Alpha Male book by Patrick King (on Amazon)? I read some of his social fluency stuff and its really great. I'm wanting to read all his books that he's written. Though I'm wondering if you've read his Alpha Male book, and how it compares to the one by John Alexander?
I have not. Reading about AM stuff is of little or no value once you have achieved the goal and have moved on to other things to do with one's time. I am currently writing a book and researching 6G and doing experiments and building a few programs and trying to keep up with a social life (on the weekends) and starting a branch of the company that will be about perfumery and developing several perfumes and colognes and teaching myself perfumery and ...

Where do I find time to read? I have several books I am reading, also. They only get time while I am traveling and have nothing else to do.

So I can't tell you how it compares. But the one by Alexander is a classic.
Got it.